How Would You Go About Building A Running Game

GORICO

Reaction score
Lets talk about free agents and the draft , who do you like . And how should we go about improving the run game.I wanted Henry from the Titans at the trade deadline.But we did nothing.Lets talk about it.
sorry still too much pain from being lied too.......i drank the Kool-Aid....i thought defense and offense

and coaching were what they appeared to be......Fool's Gold....you are probably young and the cut

does not go deep?....we need O line and linebackers before RB matters...and big interior d-line

khiladi

Reaction score
The offense has 2 to 3 running plays that pretty much don't work and if they are successful it's by accident. Blocking scheme? Blocking scheme? Non existent. That's why they get the beat down from good teams with good coaches. Easy to defend and just do something a little different to confuse deer in the headlights Dak.....um game over There's the blueprint. We have seen this movie too many times to count for the past 8 years. Hey, we'll get um next year right. I think I will watch another team or watch paint dry if DC is the only game on. Imagine how the teammates feel.
Can’t be true.. I’ve heard Dak is an excellent pre-snap QB…. That’s his bread and butter :muttley: :muttley: :muttley: