Twitter: How would you improve the Dallas Cowboys?

Sydla

Reaction score
I got my eye on DeFilippo in Minny.

He's green but many consider him a real offensive mind. The Vikes run game blows but is that due to a bad OL or DeFillippo? Not sure.

But he fits the mold of what I'd like here.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's not that he'd be good, just better. Like a 5 compared to a 4, on a scale of 1-10.

Exactly. I'd rather get a college chap, John or Jim Harbaugh, Payton, or some other chap, but Fisher would at least be an improvement over Garrett.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Step one is to get jerry a mental competency test and when he fails remove him from any decision making process. He needs to be put in a memory care home. His dementia is so bad now he forgets how bad these games are right after they happen and he thinks we are back in 92. Empty carrots office and deliver that garbage to his house. He should never step foot on cowboys propert again.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
Get a good GM.
Owner minimizes interference with good GM.
Fire Garrett.
Keep Dak.
Get decent TE or 2.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
OU loses to UT, heads roll.
Cowboys... they just roll on, like a crappy deodorant.

Creeper

Reaction score
The first thing I would do is create a 5 year plan for building this team into a winner. I would plot out the future of every coach and player on the team so I know where they will be going forward so I can be prepared with a plan for the next 5 off-seasons.

I would almost certainly fire Garrett and look for a new coach. I'd let my new coach hire his own staff.

There is no excuse for allowing the offense fall apart in 2 years like the Cowboys did. That is on the front office.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I got my eye on DeFilippo in Minny.

He's green but many consider him a real offensive mind. The Vikes run game blows but is that due to a bad OL or DeFillippo? Not sure.

But he fits the mold of what I'd like here.

Is he a WCO chap?

texfromwilburtown

Reaction score
Have garrett go down to dollar general and buy a pair of balls ---- we are not gonna win with that clown --- how much longer
do we have to put up with this guy ?