How would you rate Jaylon's recovery to his college form?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Just watching the short vids alone, his movement appears much smoother now compared to practice #1. Pretty encouraging to think where he might be a month from now.

Section446

Reaction score
Nope. Too easy. You left yourself wide open for it. Kinda boring having a battle of wits with one unarmed. But I had nothing else to do at the moment.
Hey, kid, I'm all about whatever makes you feel better, keep trolling.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey, kid, I'm all about whatever makes you feel better, keep trolling.
At least he posts positive content. I've nary seen a shred of anything remotely positive from your posts.

Always the sky is falling/the ground is cracking in half and hell spawns are going to drag us down type-posts from you.

And update your photobucket account in your sig. It's annoying.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Everything is happening! :dance::dance::dance:
I just keep looking at that sig and nod my head like I'm being threatened by a militant gun to my head.
You see what you're doing to me?!!! lol
Freaking love that sig.

waldoputty

Reaction score
http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Jaylon-Smith-Ive-been-able-to-do-a-lot-without-the-brace-105698491

We have heard this before:
"His new prognosis is six to nine months for full nerve regeneration, and he no longer requires a boot or brace to walk.

We just started hearing about this:
"As a matter of fact, he doesn't even require it 100% of the time in Oxnard, CA, as he professed to Jon Machota of The Dallas Morning News after the team's final practice before they head to Canton, OH for the Hall of Fame Game.
"I've been able to do a lot of things without the brace," he said. "And that will continue."

waldoputty

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...ever-theyll-tell-me-i-can-go-play-ill-go-play

"Jones said Smith is "doing a lot of things out here without the brace at all." He has worn the knee brace in the padded practices. He was not in the brace Monday but he ran without any issues."
"When asked if he is doing more than he even thought at the start of camp, Smith said no. In a strange way, Smith has enjoyed being sore after practice."

waldoputty

Reaction score
DGFZfkWUQAAo7S-.jpg