How would you really feel about Lance if he had to start a game for us?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Read post 94
No. You don’t have to “slobber over” Lance to want him to get a chance.

So. Do you want him to get a chance in Dallas , in real games, if means we lose Dak?

I answered your question, now answer mine, I just need a simple yes or no.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
No. You don’t have to “slobber over” Lance to want him to get a chance.

So. Do you want him to get a chance in Dallas , in real games, if means we lose Dak?

I answered your question, now answer mine, I just need a simple yes or no.
That wasn’t my question.
I asked why you thought I didn’t want him to get a chance and was it because I wasn’t slobbering over him like you?
So why was it?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That wasn’t my question.
I asked why you thought I didn’t want him to get a chance and was it because I wasn’t slobbering over him like you?
So why was it?
Because you avoid answering the question like the plague.

I’m done with the back and forth.

Your non answer is still an answer, Dak fan.

starfan1

Reaction score
Sorry I don't remember how many or when.
I just remember them saying it several times.
its not that serious.Point is he is progressing and not stagnant and that's good. Its doubtful me sees game time meaningful snaps here but every snap is meaningful in terms of his development. I like what i saw

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Because you avoid answering the question like the plague.

I’m done with the back and forth.

Your non answer is still an answer, Dak fan.
Just like you!
And where is you proof of me being a Dak fan just because I don’t slobber over Lance

btgboys41

Reaction score
Dak is better than Lance but the formula remains for both.

Against weak or average teams: If D stops the run, the O line has a great day, and the WRs step up, then I’d expect a win.

Against top level teams, I don’t expect wins.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its not that serious.Point is he is progressing and not stagnant and that's good. Its doubtful me sees game time meaningful snaps here but every snap is meaningful in terms of his development. I like what i saw
Same here!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why not?

He's played basically 2 whole games with nothing but back ups and has been the best QB on the field for both games.

Also, he's not reckless with the ball and doesn't turn it over.
Are you serious???

There were at least 5 passes that went through the Raiders' defenders hands for what should have been Lance interceptions, with one which should have been a pick-6.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He hit the corner fade Td vrs a 1st string CB, at least that’s what the announcers touted earlier in game. .....and Lance hit a maybe our #6 WR Flournoy
So he is 1 for 2 on layups.

Chasing6

Reaction score
What’s that got to do with you slobbering over him?
He’s getting his chance, in the preseason which is where a QB with his experience should get a chance.
There is no way he’ll start in the regular season unless Dak gets hurt simple as that!
So what happens next? We go into a bidding war next season for an emergency back up QB?

conner01

Reaction score
I need to watch and listen to the entire game yet. So really can't answer. And after 2 PS games still will be hard to say.

However. If Dak misses a game, At this point they would most likely play Rush. But I rather they play Trey, so we can see what he can do in a real game planned game.
But that will depend what time of the season it is, and if a playoff push.
If early in the season, I say play Trey.
Lance is so raw but he looked much better gane 2 than game 1. The only way to know if he can continue to grow is reps. But they aren’t benching Dak to get him those reps. If there was an injury the only logical replacement would be Lance to me since you really need to see him because you have to sign him if he does have a future

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are you serious???

There were at least 5 passes that went through the Raiders' defenders hands for what should have been Lance interceptions, with one which should have been a pick-6.
THIS IS where I agree!!!!! I was one of the ones who hoped he'd be something good, but those same passes you mentioned are the ones that KILLED my perception of him. Horrible horrible passes, easy throws that were overthrown etc he looked like a 7th round project

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
You mean the game plan that got him injured on a read option play in SF, where he rushed for 2 yards?

That game plan.
We're talking about starting one game, not a season. A fluke injury can happen to anyone at any time.