How's our draft position looking?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lol Can we keep a top 5 draft pick? Too bad SF lost to Detriot. I was hoping they won.

keep the tank rolling.
Challenger_2_Main_Battle_Tank_patrolling_outside_Basra,_Iraq_MOD_45148325.jpg

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Lose out and 5th is the worst they will pick. It's looking like 4th or 5th is where they will be slated to pick unless they win next week.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I'm not sure I would say we are tanking for a draft pick.
I would be fine with it if we were....
But I think we are just a bad football team with no offense identity or hope.

thats pretty evident a long time ago,a good offense would have made our pass rush and D better but they cant string drives together and their red zone offense is amazingly bad even with Romo.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So we might get that new left tackle early huh lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we win next week the worst we pick is 8th, depending SOS. As either the Jaguars or Saints will get a 6th win today.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Should be top 5 still but knowing our luck we will give up 3 picks for a mo again

superonyx

Reaction score
I like the idea of having the 4th pick in the draft.
However I am having trouble thinking of a way anyone in the draft will really help us in any quick way. Over time a collective strong draft is key to success but who would we target with the 4th or 5th pick that isn't a so what type of impact player.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we win next week the worst we pick is 8th, depending SOS. As either the Jaguars or Saints will get a 6th win today.

Yes 3 is the highest and 8 is the lowest we could pick. If we lose we stay at 4 unless the chargers win then we can get 3. Stupid Raiders.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We could very well beat the skins next week. Next week game would be meaningless to them. We could see rg3 getting showcased

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I like the idea of having the 4th pick in the draft.
However I am having trouble thinking of a way anyone in the draft will really help us in any quick way. Over time a collective strong draft is key to success but who would we target with the 4th or 5th pick that isn't a so what type of impact player.

Lynch is the pick.