How's our draft position looking?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
We could very well beat the skins next week. Next week game would be meaningless to them. We could see rg3 getting showcased

not a chance. if he gets injured, they're on the hook for16 mil.

Colt McCoy will start

cej757

Reaction score
I like the idea of having the 4th pick in the draft.
However I am having trouble thinking of a way anyone in the draft will really help us in any quick way. Over time a collective strong draft is key to success but who would we target with the 4th or 5th pick that isn't a so what type of impact player.

If we draft Laquon Treadwell at 4 this offense will be much better. Of course we need a healthy Romo as well.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
I like the idea of having the 4th pick in the draft.
However I am having trouble thinking of a way anyone in the draft will really help us in any quick way. Over time a collective strong draft is key to success but who would we target with the 4th or 5th pick that isn't a so what type of impact player.

Hargreaves or Robinson

DTown214

Reaction score
Just wondering... are the first or second overall picks already out of play? Because the worst teams have 3 wins (Browns & Titans)... so if they both miraculously win next week we could technically get the first pick or nah?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stop thinking like Jerry. We are not 1 player away. That thinking has kept us floundering in mediocrity for 2 decades. Trading out of 1st rounds, sending multiple picks for receivers, reaching for DE's. Get a QB and get him ready as Romo may not have another full season in him.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet we end up at 6. We will win next week and sd, sf and Baltimore will not.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Just wondering... are the first or second overall picks already out of play? Because the worst teams have 3 wins (Browns & Titans)... so if they both miraculously win next week we could technically get the first pick or nah?

Our strength of schedule hurts us (teams with easier teams played against get higher pick if record is same), so we have no shot at first couple picks. It's also why we would drop big if we win next week, and could have been picking 15th-ish if we won this game and next, due to the number of 5&6 win teams this year