How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Before people start to say “he’s washed”

Exactly what would you say about Pollard

A rotation between pollard, cook, and Rico are actually a nice punch and could rejuvenate our running game
It's just that I can see Cook making a big play in a playoff game before I can see Dowdle doing it. That's why I'm interested. I realize the issue with the run game is the OL but that one big play may be the difference.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Honestly I think the OL being trash is the biggest problem but I’m def all for brining in Cook.
Never too many “Cook’s” in the kitchen
I think our line is fine. Some of these defenders are crazy good and you just gotta survive against em

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Some team definitely made it known to his agent they would be very interested, if he’s forfeiting guaranteed money to be released. Maybe Kansas City given their RB injuries. But yes, Dallas should also have interest.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I watch plenty of Jets games and sorry but I dont see it.

To be fair the Jets run blocking is bad like ours, so not real fair to Cooks but at his age I dont see him

overcoming a bad line - a few years ago MAYBE - but not now.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
The one armed tackle on Pollard in the one yard line make it clear for me that we need more power at RB, if Rico is dinged up bring in Cook. Get on it Jerry!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'd take him in a moment flat and at least give him a chance to show whether he can help.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The one armed tackle on Pollard in the one yard line make it clear for me that we need more power at RB, if Rico is dinged up bring in Cooks. Get on it Jerry!
It's not about power, it's just about being a competent runner.

If you're not going to play leverage and get to the pilon, you simply have to drop the shoulder and effectively dive into the endzone. Pollard is more than powerful enough to have scored on that play, he was just running straight up and down.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Yeah i think it would be more productive than having deuce in there right now

Aven8

Reaction score
if Dowdle is ailing it’s a no brainer at this time of year. He’s in shape etc.

What’s the pecking order for waivers?