How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Then maybe put Rico in that situation or Cook if he comes down here. I think we don't have a good inside the 5 option to run the ball, Leupke turned te ball over, Deuce doesn't seems to get anything after contact. Maybe bring up Malik?
I mean I don't know what the answer is.

This is such a bad run that no NFL RB should be held to that standard.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
being handled now that's why we're looking at Wilson
Cowboys realistically only have two roster spots to play with... If they re-sign Wilson and Collins, then there's your two. Who you cutting for a RB who hasn't produced much more than your RB2?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Negative EPA per carry.

There's nothing to point to and say "Hey, Pollard is playing well"
ask jerry, I bet he has the highest of praise for him lol, all he knows is that he's paying 10 million and there's nothing he's doing wrong

Polkton31

Reaction score
Could this be the unexpected change coming in the NFC East? Of course, I jest.

mldardy

Reaction score
He is a negative EPA per rush. The numbers are the numbers.

Plus he's giving nothing as a receiver.

He's a bad player. It is what it is.
negative EPA? who the hell cares.

He's not a bad player and not a vet minimum player. I don't care what his EPA is. It's a terrible post. That is what it is.

Creeper

Reaction score
I'd have him run a timed 40. If his 10 yd split is right, then offer him something. But he looked slow for the Jets.

Reactions: CWR

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys realistically only have two roster spots to play with... If they re-sign Wilson and Collins, then there's your two. Who you cutting for a RB who hasn't produced much more than your RB2?
who knows luepke don't dress him (nope) davis, make gallup inactive hell lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

He's not a bad player and not a vet minimum player. I don't care what his EPA is. It's a terrible post. That is what it is.
Are you saying this because of WHAT he used to be, what you think he'll be, or what he was with the jets???

slick325

Reaction score
I would absolutely take a shot at signing Dalvin Cook for the playoffs. The running game has been putrid of late.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Lol.

So in other words you're basing your opinion on absolutely nothing. Don't know what you're watching that says he's a good player right now. Can't catch, can't finish runs, not generating explosives.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Do that due diligence. I want us to be able to say, "Let Cook cook" as a rallying cry.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
He is a negative EPA per rush. The numbers are the numbers.

Plus he's giving nothing as a receiver.

He's a bad player. It is what it is.
He’s had multiple 1000+ yard seasons, I wouldn’t call him a “bad” player…..the Jets line is awful, worse than ours….maybe he will give us something our backfield doesn’t have…. lets face it our backfield is quite weak and the o line coach sucks.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
He’s had multiple 1000+ yard seasons, I wouldn’t call him a “bad” player…..the Jets line is awful, worse than ours….maybe he will give us something our backfield doesn’t have…. lets face it our backfield is quite weak.
I don't care what he did in the past. He is bad right now.

mldardy

Reaction score
ask jerry, I bet he has the highest of praise for him lol, all he knows is that he's paying 10 million and there's nothing he's doing wrong
He's on a franchise contract. :rolleyes: Stop acting like he's paying him 10 million for the next 5 years. It was a smart move by Jerry considering the year Pollard was coming off of and we had no other RBs on the roster.