How's The Weather In Your Area?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL.
We're suppose to get yet another (3rd) N'easter Monday evening into Tuesday for the month of March. Spring is March 20th. I best email Mother Nature to remind her. :muttley:
Gimme her email address. I got a few words for her myself!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's bone chilling cold and windy. Wind goes right through ya. Can't wait to eat some good cabbage and corn beef tomorrow to warm up the soul.
kiawe_pastrami_clover27.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
70 degrees, clear with on and off wind.
It was cray windy the past few days though. I like it.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
The weather here in Oklahoma stinks.
Things I have experienced firshand in the last 20 years here.
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake
A F1 Tornado
Several droughts
Wind that is constantly blowing from the south or north{usually south}
Oppressive heat in the summer.
Several hailstorms of biblical proportions which have resulted in the roof being replaced 3 times since 2004.
Temps as low as 8 degrees in the winter.

That being said currently it is around 55 degrees, cloudy with little chance of rain and a good portion of the state is{again} in drought status.

And to all those people complaining about to much rain/snow.......I envy you.

Xelda

Reaction score
Ahhhh.....46 and hailing.
46 and hail? Time to tuck your butt and run for cover!
Today was supposed to be sunny, but it's been cloudy all day. Tonight the storms start with possibility of a bi-polar tornado. It might come, it might not. All depends on it's mood.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
46 and hail? Time to tuck your butt and run for cover!
Today was supposed to be sunny, but it's been cloudy all day. Tonight the storms start with possibility of a bi-polar tornado. It might come, it might not. All depends on it's mood.

Tornado? Where?

Xelda

Reaction score
The weather here in Oklahoma stinks.
Things I have experienced firshand in the last 20 years here.
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake
A F1 Tornado
Several droughts
Wind that is constantly blowing from the south or north{usually south}
Oppressive heat in the summer.
Several hailstorms of biblical proportions which have resulted in the roof being replaced 3 times since 2004.
Temps as low as 8 degrees in the winter.

That being said currently it is around 55 degrees, cloudy with little chance of rain and a good portion of the state is{again} in drought status.

And to all those people complaining about to much rain/snow.......I envy you.
Oklahoma? That's where tornadoes go when they feel frisky and they always feel frisky! I do apologize for the southern winds. We couldn't keep it, so we sent it where "the waving wheat will sure smell sweet when the wind comes sweeping cross the plains". We thought it was a good thing.

csirl

Reaction score
Starting to snow on St Patricks Day in Dublin. Second snowfall this month (we got 6ft in some parts a couple of weeks ago). All this in a country where we get a couple of inches c. every 5 years!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
While the east coast and northern Europe have seen abnormally cold weather and high quantities of snow, the Colorado Rockies have had a relatively mild and dry winter.

This past week we spent a few days around Winter Park, CO. While the ski runs were open, many of the surrounding areas were devoid of snow. Sigh.