How's The Weather In Your Area?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
High 60's today, tomorrow high 70's. Saturday finally....80's. But no humidity. That will come in a few months. Seems as though the NE doesn't have 4 season' anymore. It's down to two, Winter & Summer.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
High 60's today, tomorrow high 70's. Saturday finally....80's. But no humidity. That will come in a few months. Seems as though the NE doesn't have 4 season' anymore. It's down to two, Winter & Summer.
It’s not just you.....it’s been a pot luck stew every week for what seems like forever now. I’m gonna settle this with Thanos once and for all...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It’s not just you.....it’s been a pot luck stew every week for what seems like forever now. I’m gonna settle this with Thanos once and for all...
Ok, and I'll stop by at Mother Nature' ranch! :muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Getting ready to rain in Big D.
Then should be nice for the weekend.
:dance:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ok, and I'll stop by at Mother Nature' ranch! :muttley:
Yeah,I tried that. I went to her first,and she’s the one who told me I must defeat Thanos and obtain that infinity stone....and I intend on doing exactly just that my friend.....Even working on a new suit,just finishing up sewing the insignia’s on,and got a new fancy name to go with it too..”Cockroach-Man”.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yeah,I tried that. I went to her first,and she’s the one who told me I must defeat Thanos and obtain that infinity stone....and I intend on doing exactly just that my friend.....Even working on a new suit,just finishing up sewing the insignia’s on,and got a new fancy name to go with it too..”Cockroach-Man”.
Lol.
Beautiful day today, finally.... warmth. 82'

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Insane wind. I live halfway up the Franklin Mountains and could barely see the top half because of the dirt, sand and pollin.
Allergies and sinuses are at Defcon 1...

At least the temp dropped a good 20-something degrees.
It was 91 yesterday, in certain areas of the city.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Insane wind. I live halfway up the Franklin Mountains and could barely see the
At least the temp dropped a good 20-something degrees.
It was 91 yesterday, in certain areas of the city.
That's too hot for me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Been that way for a few years now.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It was like a summer day at the beach today,so I took advantage of the short one day window. Gorgeous....then tomorrow it’s back to doom and gloom with rain again.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
True dat. Someone put the jinx on us lol.
83' today. Yesterday, Friday, it was 75'. Tomorrow rain and 56'. :(
Told ya...it’s Thanos. He does have his little fun at my expense. Not only am I getting the pot luck surprise each week...but allllllll my friends and asteemed colleagues net wide are getting a serving to emphasize his twisted punch line. My....how humorous. Well,I think I’m about ready for round 2,and Sunday is looking like a good day for some Thanos butt kicking. I’ll be back...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Told ya...it’s Thanos. He does have his little fun at my expense. Not only am I getting the pot luck surprise each week...but allllllll my friends and asteemed colleagues net wide are getting a serving to emphasize his twisted punch line. My....how humorous. Well,I think I’m about ready for round 2,and Sunday is looking like a good day for some Thanos butt kicking. I’ll be back...
Lol.
Cold and raining today. Tomorrow, Monday, they're calling for torrential downpours.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Unseasonably chilly in Dallas on Sunday and this morning. Warming back up later today and tomorow.

Pokefan1

Reaction score
Yeah, but the REAL Cowboys fans live in the Dallas area. :D :muttley:
I beg your pardon sir. North Carolina and been a fan since ‘67. Even have a letter somewhere around here signed by Texas E. Schramm thanking me for my loyalty. I had written to Bob St. John to see if a team newspaper could be published after The Bob Lilly Cowboys Report was discontinued. Used to take a portable radio outside in the evenings to hear the latest Cowboys news on WBAP.
So don’t discount the many Cowboys fans spread across our great nation and around the world!