How's The Weather In Your Area?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nasty wind and rain all night, peoples garbage cans are all over the place. Sux!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Lots of rain. (and wind) Since it appears that winter my finally be over, this heavy rain will likely spark the leaf bloom on the trees.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I got a slight coating of snow overnight, but now it's a lot of wind and rain.
We had a good inch probably. The plows were out at 5 am. It turned into heavy downpours after. Didn't stop raining till 7. Miserable day.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
80's and sunny Friday and Saturday. Rain and around 70 Sunday.. On Monday... Rain, sleet and hail and Temps variation of 30-40s

People with allergies and sinus problems and probably some colds.

BillyBates

Reaction score
Honesdale PA ...while trout fishing yesterday it snowed. when I parked my Silverado its was blue .a few hour later it was white.

BillyBates

Reaction score
The Phila forecast as follows Mon-Sun ,fog...mostly in thinking there our equals.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Supposed to get some sort of snow tomorrow. Not sure how much. Snow on April 19th. Upstate NY sucks.

CapnB

Reaction score
80 degrees today... low 60's yesterday... and low 60's rest of the week. Its nice but it does a number on my body with temp fluctuations. Pain like you wouldnt believe.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
80 degrees today... low 60's yesterday... and low 60's rest of the week. Its nice but it does a number on my body with temp fluctuations. Pain like you wouldnt believe.
Try wearing pants when it's cooler outside.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Your age is showing Capn. :muttley: