How's The Weather In Your Area?

Xelda

Reaction score
No one really wants to know how it is here. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I feel genuine grief for the insane weather our Cowboy fans up north have endured. When it finally turns nice up there, we'll be entering another hellish summer in the south. If Trump spent much time down here in the summer, he'd believe in Global Warming.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one really wants to know how it is here. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I feel genuine grief for the insane weather our Cowboy fans up north have endured. When it finally turns nice up there, we'll be entering another hellish summer in the south. If Trump spent much time down here in the summer, he'd believe in Global Warming.
It's supposed to be in the 60's and sunny all next week here, so yayyyy!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No one really wants to know how it is here. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I feel genuine grief for the insane weather our Cowboy fans up north have endured. When it finally turns nice up there, we'll be entering another hellish summer in the south. If Trump spent much time down here he'd believe in Global Warming.
....he'd save $ on spray tans:p

Yes, the weather's been very abnormal up here. I really believe mother nature is still upset those Egals won the Superbowl.o_O

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beautiful day here in the gorgeous San Fernando Valley, high in the 80's. The wife dragged me to many farmers markets this morning fresh out of the fields :thumbup:

Xelda

Reaction score
Raining in Big D
An area of peculiar pride for me is what Dallas deals with, weather wise, makes it to my area in a matter of hours. Right now it's over cast, nice breeze and the temperature was perfect until I started yard work, then it was miserable. I came inside and am waiting for the rain. I don't care what projects didn't get finished, it's going to rain soon. Come on rain, don't make me feel guilty.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Got a good solid 2-3 inches on rain here in Oklahoma which was a Godsend being that 50% of the state was in some level of drought.