Huge Carolina Trade for the 1st overall pick

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Several threads have been started on this. I know at least one of them was moved to the draft zone. A ridiculous trade by the Panthers. None of these QBs are worth that unless the one they draft turns into a Hall of Fame player.

John813

Reaction score
Would be funny if the Bears take Richardson after that haul of picks.

Aven8

Reaction score
Btw Bears have over 94 million to spend this offseason! Da’Bears could be back rather quickly

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Out of all the QB’s we played last season I was most impressed with Fields. That kid is gonna be a star. The running is going to have to simmer down a bit but he can do it all.
He definitely came on and the addition of DJ Moore should help him.

Aven8

Reaction score
Several threads have been started on this. I know at least one of them was moved to the draft zone. A ridiculous trade by the Panthers. None of these QBs are worth that unless the one they draft turns into a Hall of Fame player.
If Adam Thielan getting cut gets front page this one does too! ;)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Btw Bears have over 94 million to spend this offseason! Da’Bears could be back rather quickly
Uncertain as to what defensive free agents are out there or even players available via trade but with the offense as it currently stands (Fields, Montgomery at RB, Moore #1, Claypool #2, Mooney great #3 speedster, Kmet at TE) focusing on the defense with that cap space availability this could be an interesting year for Chicago.

Chicago runs a base 4-3.....so for those wanting Bobby Wagner keep an eye on Chicago....also free agents like Frank Clark and Jessie Bates.

Aven8

Reaction score
Uncertain as to what defensive free agents are out there or even players available via trade but with the offense as it currently stands (Fields, Montgomery at RB, Moore #1, Claypool #2, Mooney great #3 speedster, Kmet at TE) focusing on the defense with that cap space availability this could be an interesting year for Chicago.
I thought it was silly to trade Roquan myself. Having said that they now have 3 picks in the top 30. Envious!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bears get Moore, 9th pick, 2nd round pick, 1st next year, and a 2nd in 2025.

That’s what we call a fleece job!
It looks to me like the Bears are about to get better in a hurry!

T-RO

Reaction score
That's a steep price--very steep. But that's probably less pricey/risky than the 49ers trade to get Lance.

Teams at the top of board know the desperation exists to land a QB.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Out of all the QB’s we played last season I was most impressed with Fields. That kid is gonna be a star. The running is going to have to simmer down a bit but he can do it all.
I did see him improve as a passer. And now he’s got a solid #1 receiver to go along with Claypool and Mooney.

Suddenly they have a solid receiver corps.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
I think it'll probably be a dome. I don't see how they wouldn't have a dome with that climate, especially if they want to host a SB, which Chicago is more than capable of hosting. And that must've been fun. Yeah, the Bears fans are a lot of fun to attend games with. The ones I met were very classy and made being the road fan fun. I'll never forget that experience.

Love the fan experience there and would you know the guy and son that was seated next to us happened to be from Winston Salem NC, the bank we worked for was in WS also, he knew exactly where we were because his parents was still living there. We asked him what drove him to Chicago and he said his wife family, told him understood. Lol

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I like Stroud better but you gotta think there’s good chance they take Young. He’s the closest thing to a sure thing in this draft and Carolina can’t afford to be wrong here.

bb721

Reaction score
I thought it was silly to trade Roquan myself. Having said that they now have 3 picks in the top 30. Envious!
Not sure what you’re even talking about. The Bears have one first round pick, not three.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Love the fan experience there and would you know the guy and son that was seated next to us happened to be from Winston Salem NC, the bank we worked for was in WS also, he knew exactly where we were because his parents was still living there. We asked him what drove him to Chicago and he said his wife family, told him understood. Lol

Yup haha, that's reason enough. And yes, the experience there is Wonder. I hope they keep it just as enjoyable in the new stadium.