Huge Perk of Dak Deal - QB market is now wild

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Yeah, why should he seeing as how he led his team to the AFC Championship game and has more playoffs win than Dak.....but hey, Dak is the bestest of the bestest everest.
He’s not getting 42 million a year.

And Dak is 2x as good as Josh Allen. If he doesn’t break his ankle this season he was on pace to have ended with the most yards and touchdowns for a quarterback in NFL history.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

And Dak is 2x as good as Josh Allen. If he doesn’t break his ankle this season he was on pace to have ended with the most yards and touchdowns for a quarterback in NFL history.

2x as good????? Damn man do you not even comprehend the basic idea of grammar???? How can someone be 2x as good???? This is a thread of futility given what we have to deal with in this group.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Seems to me the Cowboys and Dak did NOT come to an agreement. Instead, Cowboys came to an agreement with all of Daks demands.
It happens. The same thing as when they signed Emmitt Smith to his contract after his rookie contract.

Emmitt held out and the team had to meet his demands. I’m really glad they didn’t do something stupid like trade the future all-time rushing leader and engine of those teams.

Brax

Reaction score
So if the Cowboys lose I will be upset? Yah, thats what a fan is.

Only problem for you is when the Cowboys starting winning, you cant even enjoy it.

Thats why we call guys like you trolls. Because you root for things to go bad.

Time to fess up buddy...................in the Dak war, you lost badly. Total massacre!!!!!
Idiot, I do not loose or win anything, like I said I believed Dak would be signed I am also aware that with Dak the team goes nowhere . The king Dak troll is happy his guy won $$$ and doesn’t care team lost for how ever long he is the QB. Enjoy the next 4 years and keep all the excuses coming for Dak choke as the losses pile up against the good teams.

Swagger

Reaction score
Deshaun Watson just signed a 4/$156M deal and the market price for starting QBs is always going up. This contract is just a continuation of what’s already been set in motion.
And he just had an excellent season with the team winning 4 games...

Brax

Reaction score
does making really stupid posts come easily to you or do you have to work at it?
The Dak love sick puppy waited 2 seasons for this, don’t forget he crawled under a rock and stayed there for months when Dak was franchised last year, cut him some slack he is only playing with half a deck.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
2x as good????? Damn man do you not even comprehend the basic idea of grammar???? How can someone be 2x as good???? This is a thread of futility given what we have to deal with in this group.
He’s much better than Josh:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Couldn't tell from the responses on this board
That's bc we got fleeced again. We paid top 10 QB, the 2nd highest QB contract in the league. The only positive is to say we did it first from what I'm seeing. Now other QBs ranked in the top 10 will want 2nd QB money and on and on. We get it, we just don't see where the pride should come from?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

He played 5 games...we went 2-3.

Motorola

Reaction score
This just screwed every single team that needs to re-sign their QB big time. The benchmark is now $40mn for a good starter. Josh Allen will be looking to top Mahomes $45mn a year if it isn't broken sooner.

Who will be the first guy to $50mn?

You're welcome to every team!
And how is it a perk?
The end result is what matters -- does the signing of the QB to the "market value" salary help lead a team to deep playoff runs - and at least one NFL championship.

Swagger

Reaction score
And how is it a perk?
The end result is what matters -- does the signing of the QB to the "market value" salary help lead a team to deep playoff runs - and at least one NFL championship.
No.
Other better experienced QB's like Allen will be thinking if Prescott is on 42mil then that's the base starting point for me.
So in effect it likely ensures that good teams with a good rookie QB will continue to reach the Superbowls.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Idiot, I do not loose or win anything, like I said I believed Dak would be signed I am also aware that with Dak the team goes nowhere . The king Dak troll is happy his guy won $$$ and doesn’t care team lost for how ever long he is the QB. Enjoy the next 4 years and keep all the excuses coming for Dak choke as the losses pile up against the good teams.

Awww........Why so angry?

Poor guy. Rough day? :muttley::muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, why should he seeing as how he led his team to the AFC Championship game and has more playoffs win than Dak.....but hey, Dak is the bestest of the bestest everest.
I guess you and Catch17 and Khiladi will have a crying party and licking your wounds