Hurricane Florence

triplets_93

Reaction score
hurricane-florence-6am-et-gty-ml-180912_hpMain_mn_4x3_992.jpg

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is not near as bad as it could have been. Dropped to cat 1 and won't stall off the coast. Flooding will still be a problem but nothing abnormal :thumbup:

My sisters house is 0.7 miles off the coast but it should be ok in Wilmington since it hit North from there. Hopefully, this stays well below Katrina and Harveys level of flooding.

Carson

Reaction score
It is not near as bad as it could have been. Dropped to cat 1 and won't stall off the coast. Flooding will still be a problem but nothing abnormal :thumbup:

My sisters house is 0.7 miles off the coast but it should be ok in Wilmington since it hit North from there. Hopefully, this stays well below Katrina and Harveys level of flooding.

Good news.

I live in Myrtle and we abandoned ship to family in Ohio.

Planning on heading home Sunday. So praying the flooding stays down and power stays on

Chrispierce

Reaction score
o4wn7r5pynq5.jpg

Look at how tiny flo is when compared to Mangkhut currently hitting Taiwan ... might be how the photo was cropped ...
Wow...that’s far more destructive. Especially there,where they don’t have the same infrastructure and building standards as us. Was reading it was lifting cars up....that’s heavy wind.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Wow...that’s far more destructive. Especially there,where they don’t have the same infrastructure and building standards as us. Was reading it was lifting cars up....that’s heavy wind.

Another forum I visit, a poster is from Taiwan and he says "many of the buildings are ugly but very practical and can withstand these events," he went on to say " they get hit every year."

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Another forum I visit, a poster is from Taiwan and he says "many of the buildings are ugly but very practical and can withstand these events," he went on to say " they get hit every year."
No,I’m reading an article where it’s at in the Philippines...it’s equal to a category 5 hurricane. It’s brutal bad dude.