Hurricane Rita *** Rita posts in this thread only!! ***

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
where are you going to go everlasting? i'm in bay city and there is a good possibility we could get a direct hit.

New Braunfels or McAllen. With my family or with my girl friends mother! :banghead:

Where are you going?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
New Braunfels or McAllen. With my family or with my girl friends mother! :banghead:

i guess i'll know where to head manana. good luck to you and yours everlasting.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:

i guess i'll know where to head manana. good luck to you and yours everlasting.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Good luck to all of you....stay safe. Thank God it seems as if Rita will be well north of the Rio Grande Valley.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Good luck to all of you....stay safe. Thank God it seems as if Rita will be well north of the Rio Grande Valley.

Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy my cousin who lives in McAllen is flying up here ot San Jose on Satuday Morning so we can go to the Dallas vs SF game. But now he has to go through Houston so he is scrambling to get a detour flight. Good Luck to everyone.

Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy my cousin who lives in McAllen is flying up here ot San Jose on Satuday Morning so we can go to the Dallas vs SF game. But now he has to go through Houston so he is scrambling to get a detour flight. Good Luck to everyone.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Good luck to everyone in texas, this hurricane is no joke. Get out of dodge and seek shelter.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Good luck to everyone in texas, this hurricane is no joke. Get out of dodge and seek shelter.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Man whats messed up is hurrican katrina, comes inn destroy new orleans, so they come to houston, now we have a bigger hurricane coming down to houston, but i will hodlmy ground and stay at my house.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Man whats messed up is hurrican katrina, comes inn destroy new orleans, so they come to houston, now we have a bigger hurricane coming down to houston, but i will hodlmy ground and stay at my house.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Please stay safe everyone...

GULFVS.JPG

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Houston is prone to bad flooding...besafe there. I was reading on foxnews about a Louisiana refugee lady in Houston having to be moved to an Arkansas shelter. Her response was ”i don’t want to go to Arkansas...i don’t even know where that is!” I thought that was funny.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Houston is prone to bad flooding...besafe there. I was reading on foxnews about a Louisiana refugee lady in Houston having to be moved to an Arkansas shelter. Her response was ”i don’t want to go to Arkansas...i don’t even know where that is!” I thought that was funny.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Please stay safe everyone...

GULFVS.JPG
Man is that thing huge!! Well defined storms can be very strong.

To all in it's path, please be safe and take care of your families.