For all of that Eagals rump kissing.

Lol, AC you are not right.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BUT in the end they do it.
No matter how many here refuse to see it
Well they are not going away anytime soon, that is for sure.
They somehow seem to overcome any salary cap issues. Teams love to send them good players in very team friendly deals for them.

Soon, or ee hope soon, all this and aging players will catch up with them. But if another SB is in play, it worked, as with the Rams.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yeah but why them? Why give our biggest rival credit and feel the need to do it? It makes no sense.
Well, having the NFL's best record helps (LOL). Now having said that, I'm not saying they can't be beaten. They have some issues ......defense gave up over 400 yards Sunday and Hurts had 2 turnovers (in a few games it's happened). But you have to be on your A game for 60 mins.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It helps when you have the officials on your side. That Eagles/Bill game was called atrociously. At half time the Bills had 10 penalties to the Eagles 1. Not to mention how many holds by the Eagles by both their offense and defense were selectively ignored at opportune times.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, having the NFL's best record helps (LOL). Now having said that, I'm not saying they can't be beaten. They have some issues ......defense gave up over 400 yards Sunday and Hurts had 2 turnovers (in a few games it's happened). But you have to be on your A game for 60 mins.
I don’t see anyone saying give Ravens their props or making threads on it lol. These Eagles man and on this site I don’t get it. They are able to win when they beat themselves. I’ll give them that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hurts get almost no pressure from defenses to drive him off his launch point. He has talent, I cannot deny. But give Dak that type of time to throw without being harassed and he would put up similar numbers. I have been saying this for a while now.

Build the line to open holes for the running game, and pass protection and this team will be a Super Bowl contender. Or did no one pay attention to the early 90's Cowboys?
Notice how them Eagals rump kissers didn't like your factual comment? Not a single one. I wish they would head the Hell out of here and go to their Eagals website where their hearts can be fully content!