Hurts' 14-game winning streak vs winning teams

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
People sure do love the pigeons on here. Yall sound like the type of friends that would let your friend get jumped at the bar cause you too scared to jump in. Grow a pair ladies :flagwave:
Not about liking them it's about respecting how they do things wishing we had their success

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don’t see anyone saying give Ravens their props or making threads on it lol.
Pretty sure if the Ravens were in our division it would be different.......but again, just giving credit where credit is due.

BTW......I have said many times, that the Ravens and Steelers have always been two of the best-run franchises in the league.

Proof

Reaction score
Nearly every NFL record/statistic/accomplishment is implicitly understood as a regular season performance unless otherwise specified.
not sure how true that is with streaks. impressive nonetheless

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
NFL record in the regular season.

The dude is cool under pressure. And the Eagles aren't that great overall, so it's not just because he plays for a juggernaut.

I didn't think he'd be a good pro. He continues to prove that he is.

Winners win. Losers whine about the refs.

But I don't think he beats the 49ers this week.
so Hurts just lifted this whole team with a top 3 OL, top 5 WRs, top 3 TE and top 10 rushing (this year and top 3 last year) all by himself. eagles are a juggernaut. their defense was top 3 last year too.
is he cool under pressure. he seems so. the whole team knows how to play under pressure. its not just hurts.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Hurts get almost no pressure from defenses to drive him off his launch point. He has talent,
Well, some of that is their Oline but the rest is he's such a threat to to use his legs. Do you know over the last three years, he has led all QBs in rushing attempts, including Lamar Jackson? Notice his advanced rushing attempts over the last three years......In other words, he's a threat to run the damn ball on any given play.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HurtJa00.htm

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It helps when you have the officials on your side. That Eagles/Bill game was called atrociously. At half time the Bills had 10 penalties to the Eagles 1. Not to mention how many holds by the Eagles by both their offense and defense were selectively ignored at opportune times.
Them crooked refs constantly helping the Eagles is EXACTLY WHY they are 9 - 1 !!!

For everyone who calls themselves a Cowboys fan but is here and now kissing up to them Eagals, you seriously ought to change teams, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNOW THOSE EAGALS ARE CLEARLY AND EVIDENTLY BEING HELPED BY THE CROOKED REFS!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Them crooked refs constantly helping the Eagles is EXACTLY WHY they are 9 - 1 !!!

For everyone who calls themselves a Cowboys fan but is here and now kissing up to them Eagals, you seriously ought to change teams, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNOW THOSE EAGALS ARE CLEARLY AND EVIDENTLY BEING HELPED BY THE CROOKED REFS!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ace.......you are one of my favorite posters but you can't be serious here. This is lame.......... :lmao2:

Gambit

Reaction score
How is this Cowboys related? Should be moved to a different part of forum.

Disclaimer:

The above post is not sarcasm rather truth.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
He also has a GM who will do everything in his power to continuously make the team better. We have drafted well but never seem to want to make those moves to put us over the top like Howie did like with Byard this year. Jerry should have gone after a bruising running back and O-line depth before the trade deadline. But yes, until Dak and this team step up and beats winning teams consistently, Philly is the better team. I think we beat them in two weeks though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People sure do love the pigeons on here. Yall sound like the type of friends that would let your friend get jumped at the bar cause you too scared to jump in. Grow a pair ladies :flagwave:
Right lol. And this just sports watching this ain’t even no fight and they acting scared…..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL record in the regular season.

The dude is cool under pressure. And the Eagles aren't that great overall, so it's not just because he plays for a juggernaut.

I didn't think he'd be a good pro. He continues to prove that he is.

Winners win. Losers whine about the refs.

But I don't think he beats the 49ers this week.
He has a great team around him.....he's good, not great.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Buffalo is now .500 so the streak remains at 13 ..
Remember that when we win this week, and Seahawks go to 6-6 and you are on here stating we beat a winning team. We will remain 0-2 against > .500 teams then based on this logic, right ?