Hurts' 14-game winning streak vs winning teams

Momanpr100

Reaction score
So when the Bills finish below .500 will this still be consider a win against a winning team for the eagles? See how made up that stat is

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Remember that when we win this week, and Seahawks go to 6-6 and you are on here stating we beat a winning team. We will remain 0-2 against > .500 teams then based on this logic, right ?
When we do beat them you will absolutely NOT hear how it's the Cowboys first win against a team with a winning record. That doesn't track with the narrative.

Ken

Reaction score
All he does is win.
HE didn't kick the 60 yard FG in the wind and rain to tie the game to send it into overtime. He didn't turn the wrong way on a sure TD for the Bills that would have iced the game.

He didn't drop the long go ahead TD for the Chiefs...

There are many others....

Bagman

Reaction score
Just something about that team, that city or something! They always come back strong. When they're down, I never get happy because I know they're going to come back
They've been down for 65 out of the last 66 seasons. That's a lot of coming up short, brother.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hurts sucks, and it was on full display. He'd be flipping burgers without the Tush Push, where all of his stats are concentrated.

Reaction score
You mean the *team finds ways to win the game.

But yes this is why Dak gets beat down in the media for winning against cupcake teams and folding during pressure.
The Eagles are experts at situational football. No matter how poorly they are playing, they figure out a way to win right games. Often against the best opposition.

The Cowboys are the opposite. When playing very good teams, they figure out a way to lose. Like stepping on the sidelines when running in for a 2 point conversion.

It's not a talent issue with Philly. It's their ability execute situationally while the Cowboys don't. Especially in the playoffs. Happened the last 2 playoff losses against the 49ers. They always fall short

It's nice to beat the tar out of bad teams, but it leaves a false sense of confidence that does not hold up against elite teams

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just something about that team, that city or something! They always come back strong. When they're down, I never get happy because I know they're going to come back
Mehh they were down for a long time and while we have been down they have won 1 SB thats not some "Champions" story.."you guys have sucked for 28 years" well you managed 1 SB in that time.. the eagles sucked for 40 years and we won 5......Dont let this new breed of "Philthy greatness" fool you, second place gets no trophy...

Lodeus

Reaction score
Except in the SB where tush push tds couldn't get it done

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Hurts get almost no pressure from defenses to drive him off his launch point. He has talent, I cannot deny. But give Dak that type of time to throw without being harassed and he would put up similar numbers. I have been saying this for a while now.

Build the line to open holes for the running game, and pass protection and this team will be a Super Bowl contender. Or did no one pay attention to the early 90's Cowboys?
He got sacked 5 times in the first half vs KC.
The 4th qt TD pass yesterday was after he rolled left due to pressure.

Saying Hurts doesn’t get moved off his spot is ridiculous.