Hurts named starting QB

blueblood70

Reaction score

We need to pounce pronto.

and>? we have played with dak, Gilbert, nooch and dalton this season..not feeling sorry or worried for the eagles. curios to see how Hurts plays as i thought hed be good backup to dak in that draft if he slid bit more..

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He’s surrounded by chaos..

OL in shambles to start the year.

WR’s in shambles..

Then Ertz goes out.

Miles Sanders misses every other game.

It was a bad situation.

He won the division last year with a lot of problems but those problems finally caught up and its caused him to be a deer in the headlights at times..

Ive seen him play at a extremely high level.. I think he gets there again.

I’ll be wrong today but right tomorrow on this one I believe.. We’ll see.

"I knew it was obvious before the season"

"Howd you know before the season"

*Lists a bunch of things that happened during the season* LMAO. You give yourself way too much credit that is undeserved.

It's funny you hold a QB with only one solid season to such a high regard, and another QB with only one poor season to such low regard. You've had your *** shown regarding debating these two players for five seasons now, doubt tomorrow changes anything.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
The whole thing just seems stupid. Some are trying to spin it up here that Philly was smart to takes Hurts in the 2nd because they had questions about Wentz.............. but the franchise gave him over $100MM less than a year earlier. So they were stupid at some point........

Absolutely! I ask the same question, “which one was it?”

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Against New Orleans? I guess Philly is wanting him to fail so they can reinsert Wentz without fans throwing batteries at him and them.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i have never seen a QB experience such a precipitous level of play as Wentz in just 2 years.imo most of it is mental,holding on to the ball for such a long time when you know your Oline has been not as good just baffles me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The whole thing just seems stupid. Some are trying to spin it up here that Philly was smart to takes Hurts in the 2nd because they had questions about Wentz.............. but the franchise gave him over $100MM less than a year earlier. So they were stupid at some point........

And they didn't have to extend him at that point. I said at the time that I would have waited, primarily because of the questions about him being able to stay healthy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah those guys were idiots without any assistance from Wentz.
OH for sure....but it really put a spotlight on how stupid some fans are on this site and why I laugh when they say they can do a better job than Jerry. No...you'd be just as bad or worse lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Leave Carson Wentz Alone. He’s not as good asPrescott is

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats a tough HC call,, they just payed Wentz a franchise contract,, and now going with the future.
You cant do that with your supposed franchise QB now can you?
Pederson gets my respect.
He's trying to save his job.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nah those guys were idiots without any assistance from Wentz.
seriously thiugh there were times in 2017 and to begin 2018 if Garett had the nutsack he should have benched dak.. problem is we had Rush as a backup LOL so it never happened. Dak worked through his struggles and the team made this Dak friendly offense , wentz hasn't been that lucky, hes lacking major talent and his team is also going through OL injuries' etc..he will rebound there or somewhere else..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah personally I think with Wentz you sit him now you still have questions. Had they gave Wentz a weapon with that 2nd round pick or traded it for Deandre Hopkins they may be seeing a different Wentz then what they got.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
seriously thiugh there were times in 2017 and to begin 2018 if Garett had the nutsack he should have benched dak.. problem is we had Rush as a backup LOL so it never happened. Dak worked through his struggles and the team made this Dak friendly offense , wentz hasn't been that lucky, hes lacking major talent and his team is also going through OL injuries' etc..he will rebound there or somewhere else..
You don't sit your franchise QB. Once you sit him that's it. You can't go back to him. This is why this is moronic. I think Wentz sucks but the Eagles can't say they felt that way because they gave up multiple 1st and 2nd round picks to get him and then spent 100 million on him.

Dak struggled in 2017 for sure but for the most part he never deserved being benched. Truly, Wentz probably doesn't either but Peterson is trying to save his job.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

At least they have the guts to have drafted Wentz's backup.

Guarantee we will have the chance to draft Daks replacement in April.

But we won't because we are stupid.

We will be chasing the Skins and NY and Philly for the next 10 years with Dak.

Oh boy.

:eek: