Hurts named starting QB

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Catch17 just told me that he won both the Dak debate and the Dalton debate. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

I dont think anyone has looked more ridiculous.

His stance on the Dalton was the offense would see little to no drop off if Dak went down. All offseason long thats what he heard.

How the hell could he claim anything other than being 100% wrong on Dalton? Lmao.

Dak makes a huge difference as we've seen without him. Catch is dead wrong on that too, but somehow trying to masquerade as if he doesn't. Catch is so caught up in being wrong and he's trying to climb out of a crater. It is what it is.
When you say stupid **** you have to be ready for when it doesn't turn like you said.

pitt33

Reaction score
If anything this could also signal the end of Doug Peterson...if this experiment fails.

The Eagles OL is killing that team and so is that receiver core. Hurts will buy some more time back there.

That’s about it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Good grief fellas. Can we argue about Catch17 being wrong about Dalton in some of the other threads and leave this to making fun of the eagles?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Catch17 just told me that he won both the Dak debate and the Dalton debate. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

I dont think anyone has looked more ridiculous.

Dalton is getting the same team results Dak did.

If you provide all the things that you whine about that Dak needs then Dalton could win in that environment as well.

You guys want your cake and eat it too.. You want Dak to get paid and you want to blame the rest of the team for everything.

2019 happened bud.. We saw plenty of times when the defense performed and Dak and all of his greatness were nowhere to be found against teams that actually don’t suck.

We were a watermelon kick from 0-4 to start this season and you suckers got fooled by Dak’s numbers in about the most optimal situation to compile stats while playing TRASH pass defenses.

That’s on you.. You be that guy.. I will not.

Is Dak good? Sure.

Can we win with Dak while paying him... Mediocre / Non Super Bowl team before the ink dries.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Not a shock, Wentz has played horrible ball and has made some very stupid throws this year. Right now he looks like a dear in the headlights.

Didn't realize you two were so close. Yes, I am immature. What of it?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
His stance on the Dalton was the offense would see little to no drop off if Dak went down. All offseason long thats what he heard.

How the hell could he claim anything other than being 100% wrong on Dalton? Lmao.

Dak makes a huge difference as we've seen without him. Catch is dead wrong on that too, but somehow trying to masquerade as if he doesn't. Catch is so caught up in being wrong and he's trying to climb out of a crater. It is what it is.
When you say stupid **** you have to be ready for when it doesn't turn like you said.

When I said those things I said it with having a healthy Oline in mind.

Without a healthy Oline Dalton is not mobile enough to do anything. He goes as the protection goes.

Another thing about Dalton is he clearly is either terrible at progressing through his reads or just doesn’t have a good grasp of the offense.

Regardless.. I’ve always said Dak is better and that the team can get similar result for a lot less with Dalton.

Dak set the bar so low that Dalton has had no problem proving me right.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t care about Dak’s stats...

You want to pay Dak 38 million a year and cry about the rest of the team..

I’ll listen to that on a rookie deal. He wants a big boy contract he might want to start to beat a good team every now and then and stop padding numbers against trash defenses because that is literally all he has done on the field. That’s his success.. Some fools gold numbers.

Of course you dont want to talk Dak stats or even offensive overall stats..................because they make a mockery out of you.

Any remotely educated football fan can see that you add a good defense to what Dak can do for an offense and you have a legit SB contender.

The question becomes...........can Jerry get it done? Im betting your hoping he cant. A top 5 pick must be your biggest nightmare.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Never understood the stupidity in continuing to say dumb things. Much easier to admit you were wrong and move on. Some people just arent man enough to do it.

bottleKids

Reaction score
All the focus on the Eagles QB, vs our own issues. In the last 20 years the egals have more success than us.... Wentz sucks (duh). But who cares? So many of you care more about Dak being viewed better than Wince vs the actual team improving and winning a playoff game! Odd behavior.... some of you need to get out of the 90s and realize we are currently a joke of an organization.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Of course you dont want to talk Dak stats or even offensive overall stats..................because they make a mockery out of you.

Any remotely educated football fan can see that you add a good defense to what Dak can do for an offense and you have a legit SB contender.

The question becomes...........can Jerry get it done? Im betting your hoping he cant. A top 5 pick must be your biggest nightmare.

Dak’s stats are fools gold. Meaningless because of the situation. The situation he was in inflated those numbers.. Duh...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dalton is getting the same team results Dak did.

If you provide all the things that you whine about that Dak needs then Dalton could win in that environment as well.

You guys want your cake and eat it too.. You want Dak to get paid and you want to blame the rest of the team for everything.

2019 happened bud.. We saw plenty of times when the defense performed and Dak and all of his greatness were nowhere to be found against teams that actually don’t suck.

We were a watermelon kick from 0-4 to start this season and you suckers got fooled by Dak’s numbers in about the most optimal situation to compile stats while playing TRASH pass defenses.

That’s on you.. You be that guy.. I will not.

Is Dak good? Sure.

Can we win with Dak while paying him... Mediocre / Non Super Bowl team before the ink dries.

Nah, the Cowboys just need to improve the defense and they are SB contenders. You do know what defense is right? :muttley::muttley:

I see you stay far away from talking about the defense.

Besides your line: "No one can win with this defense", in your defense of Dalton.

Are you trying to say "doesnt matter who your QB is with a bad defense"? Now that statement would be accurate.

Are you trying to say "why pay a QB big money when our defense sucks so bad it doenst matter"?

Do you even realize the difference between that and what you continue to laughable throw around?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak’s stats are fools gold. Meaningless because of the situation. The situation he was in inflated those numbers.. Duh...

So where are all your Dalton inflated numbers? Didnt you say he would run the offense better?

Even with the worst defense in NFL history the Cowboys were in every game until the end with Dak against the best teams in the NFL.

With Dalton we get blown out by the Commanders. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If our defense could hold teams to even 27 points a game we would be 11-2 under Dak.

I guess you are too smart to put that together eh? Wait.........what was the word you used? Duh?:lmao::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude, you said that it never happens when a franchise QB is benched that you can go back to them. The Bradshaw example proves you wrong. In fact, the year that it happened, and he got his job back, the Steelers won their first Super Bowl.

Saying that you can't go back to a "franchise" QB once you have benched them is absolute nonsense.
IF you have to go back 50 years then no I wasn't proven wrong. I never ONCE said it "never happens". I never said it NEVER happened either. In 2020, if you sit your franchise quarterback you can't go back to him. You just can't. You have to go back 50 years for when its happened. You proved my point for me lol.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
IF you have to go back 50 years then no I wasn't proven wrong. I never ONCE said it "never happens". I never said it NEVER happened either. In 2020, if you sit your franchise quarterback you can't go back to him. You just can't. You have to go back 50 years for when its happened. You proved my point for me lol.

Dog...you need to take care of you key strokes,,,once and never, big words. bam

Oxymoronic

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Miami dolphins did it already a few weeks ago.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dog...you need to take care of you key strokes,,,once and never, big words. bam

Oxymoronic
139-1391165_kanye-shrug-png-kanye-shrug-transparent-png.png

RonnieT24

Reaction score
At least they have the guts to have drafted Wentz's backup.

Guarantee we will have the chance to draft Daks replacement in April.

But we won't because we are stupid.

We will be chasing the Skins and NY and Philly for the next 10 years with Dak.

Oh boy.

:eek:

LMAO.. the guy has literally won the division twice and finished second twice in seasons he has played all while learning the position at the NFL level.. But now that he has become clearly far and away a better QB than all of other QBs in the division he's going to fall behind them? That's some interesting logic! Build a decent defense and Dak may not fail to win 10 games a year for the rest of his career. Build a good defense he wins one Super Bowl.. Build a great defense he wins four or five.