Hurts named starting QB

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So where are all your Dalton inflated numbers? Didnt you say he would run the offense better?

Even with the worst defense in NFL history the Cowboys were in every game until the end with Dak against the best teams in the NFL.

With Dalton we get blown out by the Commanders. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If our defense could hold teams to even 27 points a game we would be 11-2 under Dak.

I guess you are too smart to put that together eh? Wait.........what was the word you used? Duh?:lmao::lmao:

It’s real simple.. The protection with Dalton and Chaos around him is too much for a guy like him to overcome.. If you give him those things he can do stuff like this..

Dalton is one of ten quarterbacks in NFL history to have thrown for over 3,000 yards in each of his first three seasons and one of only six to throw at least 20 touchdowns over the same span. Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Bengals to five consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first five seasons. He is also the Bengals franchise record holder for passing yards in a season, passing touchdowns in a season, and career passing touchdowns.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Dalton

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those keeping score we're at this part of the story... (Snazzy uniforms, bros)

passion-of-the-christ-sequel.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s real simple.. The protection with Dalton and Chaos around him is too much for a guy like him to overcome.. If you give him those things he can do stuff like this..

Dalton is one of ten quarterbacks in NFL history to have thrown for over 3,000 yards in each of his first three seasons and one of only six to throw at least 20 touchdowns over the same span. Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Bengals to five consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first five seasons. He is also the Bengals franchise record holder for passing yards in a season, passing touchdowns in a season, and career passing touchdowns.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Dalton

I love when you defend your hero. The line sucked with Dak too. How about defenses? You want to compare defenses when Dalton was here and Dak was here?

Oh I forgot, you dont like to talk about defense. :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
Some dipstick will pay multiple picks for this stooge. Like Chicago or Indy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love when you defend your hero. The line sucked with Dak too. How about defenses? You want to compare defenses when Dalton was here and Dak was here?

Oh I forgot, you dont like to talk about defense. :muttley:

I don’t think Dalton is very good at all..

He’s slightly below average or average.

I haven’t blamed Dak for our losses..

All I’ve said is you want to pay him 40 million a year then complain about him
Not having a team that even Andy Dalton can win with.

Dak’s going to have to step up for that kind of money and we got 1 whole wildcard win on a cheap deal that tells us he’s worth paying.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Interesting debate going on right now... I'm engaged!

Especially since I'm having to deal with EA's online cust support at the moment.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Dak’s going to have to step up for that kind of money and we got 1 whole wildcard win on a cheap deal that tells us he’s worth paying.

Dak put up 30 plus points average a game. It's not Dak that needs to step up. It's this AA college coached defense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I like the subtle rivalry going on between @stasheroo and @ThatLikesGuy.

Interesting stuff. They're like pro boxers constantly feeling each other out with jabs and a few combos thrown in, but nothing too serious yet.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak put up 30 plus points average a game. It's not Dak that needs to step up. It's this AA college coached defense.

Go back to 2019. There is plenty of examples of the defense stepping up and the offense being horrendous.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Dak is supposed to step up? LOL

You mean play defense? Because that is why we are losing. Through the first 4 games of the year the Cowboys offense was better than the Rams "greatest show on turf" with Kurt Warner. Im embarrassed for you.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I can't believe the Eagles are giving up on their 125 million dollar man. Some team is going to be really happy to have Wentz next season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak is supposed to step up? LOL

You mean play defense? Because that is why we are losing. Through the first 4 games of the year the Cowboys offense was better than the Rams "greatest show on turf" with Kurt Warner. Im embarrassed for you.

We have more than 1 year to go of.. When’s the last time Dak has beat a good team?

A QB that wants to HOG all the cap space should accidentally beat a good team every now and then..

Dak just pads a bunch of stats on bad teams and then guys like you Pom Pom for him.

Id rather be bad then stay on this mediocre path.