Hutchinson looks terrible

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Mick's boy doesn't look so hot, 3 of 14 with 2 INTs, one returned for a TD. Seriously though, wish him all the best but he never seems to have developed that internal clock to get rid of the ball.

50cent

Reaction score
I still don't understand what some of yall saw in the guy. After the first quarter, just the first quarter, here are Chad Hutchinson's stats:3-14 33 yrds 0TDs 2INTS! Just sad.

50cent

Reaction score
Didn't I mention one was for a TD(INT)! Sorry 2D3, but I couldn't resist.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The thinking around here was:

Chutch reminds me of Dan Marino, without the ability, the brains or the numbers.....

50cent

Reaction score
I still don't understand what some of yall saw in the guy. After the first quarter, just the first quarter, here are Chad Hutchinson's stats:3-14 33 yrds 0TDs 2INTS! Just sad.

gbrittain

Reaction score
50cent said:

When your starter sucks, the back ups always look good.

Ken

Reaction score
So seriously,
all of the Mother hutchers(love that) need to apologize for having serious illusions about the mans ability.

Granted, Q is in rehab, but at least he was a starting qb that didn't embarass himself in the NFl.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ken said:
So seriously,
all of the Mother hutchers(love that) need to apologize for having serious illusions about the mans ability.

Granted, Q is in rehab, but at least he was a starting qb that didn't embarass himself in the NFl.
Such a load of crap. Neither side needs to apologize. Both had it dead wrong. Each side has no reason to crow. Each side has reason to hand their heads for ever believing the guy they endorsed was anything other than a glorified backup.

Nice job thumping your chest though.

parcellsguys

Reaction score
As soon as he started playing guitar on that HBO training camp show I knew he was gonna be the next Todd Marinovich.

Ken

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Such a load of crap. Neither side needs to apologize. Both had it dead wrong. Each side has no reason to crow. Each side has reason to hand their heads for ever believing the guy they endorsed was anything other than a glorified backup.

Not thumping my chest at all. Just stating facts.

Hutch never did anything. Not even in the world league.

Unfortunately for Carter fans, they weren't privy to information about Carter's positive drug tests.

That didn't change the evaluation of who was the better qb on the field. it was obvious to anyone who watched the two play.

Sorry if i offended you.

Ken

Reaction score
parcellsguys said:
As soon as he started playing guitar on that HBO training camp show I knew he was gonna be the next Todd Marinovich.
But Jp is essentially a rookie.

If he is in his 3rd or 4th year doing this, then it is a problem.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile said:

I hated them both, do I get to thump my chest? :D
And we are making the same mistake yet once again.
Strike three, so to speak. :bang2:

50cent

Reaction score
Ken said:

Unfortunately for Carter fans, they weren't privy to information about Carter's positive drug tests.

That didn't change the evaluation of who was the better qb on the field. it was obvious to anyone who watched the two play.

Sorry if i offended you.
Well said, I wasn't trying to thump my chest, just stating the facts. Nobody seems to give Qc the credit to this day that he at least took us to the post-season and the fact that he did develop into a decent QB. Even if it was a back up QB caliber development. I still don't agree with that though. Hutch to this day still has not developed into a decent QB and I'm really not trying to funny when saying that. QC went from a guy that couldn't even throw a spriral, not being able to read a defense, being labeled a run first QB into a decent down the field thrower and a playoff QB. Hutch, even after 3 years in the league is still plagued with his same faults. He fumbles on contact as he did last week and still makes bad decisions in the passing game. I'm not trying to start a flame thread, but that is really how I see it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ken said:

Sorry if i offended you.
Telling people they ought to have to apologize is not thumping your chest?

Okay.

I'm not offended, I just think that attitude is divisive and a load of crap. Both guys stunk and plenty of people produced evidence to show it. Neither side is guiltless of being blind. Neither side should apologize. Both sides should move on.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
Well said, I wasn't trying to thump my chest, just stating the facts. Nobody seems to give Qc the credit to this day that he at least took us to the post-season and the fact that he did develop into a decent QB. Even if it was a back up QB caliber development. I still don't agree with that though. Hutch to this day still has not developed into a decent QB and I'm really not trying to funny when saying that. QC went from a guy that couldn't even throw a spriral, not being able to read a defense, being labeled a run first QB into a decent down the field thrower and a playoff QB. Hutch, even after 3 years in the league is still plagued with his same faults. He fumbles on contact as he did last week and still makes bad decisions in the passing game. I'm not trying to start a flame thread, but that is really how I see it.
I didn't think you were thumping your chest. If I did I'd have responded to your post too. You didn't tell people they ought to apologize. If you say that I will think you're thumping your chest. Over nothing too BTW. Let the record show both were poor choices.