I’m not sold yet - nor is America

Sydla

Reaction score
So if Dallas finishes 13-4 it’s still a disappointment of a season? :facepalm:
If they get booted in the first round again or end up getting beat up by San Fran in the divisional round again (which as of now seems to be the path), yeah, I think one can make the case it's a disappointment. It'd be another season where we didn't sniff a NFCCG.

At this point, given the run we've been on for two decades, anything short of a NFCCG appearance is likely a disappointment.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Let me help the OP:

- Buf is playing better football and their QB could be a handful for us
- Fish are playing much better D, and Tua/Ty could be a handful for us

We know how dominant we are at home, we need to go on the road to beat two tough teams to further the statement we're making

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If they get booted in the first round again or end up getting beat up by San Fran in the divisional round again (which as of now seems to be the path), yeah, I think one can make the case it's a disappointment. It'd be another season where we didn't sniff a NFCCG.

At this point, given the run we've been on for two decades, anything short of a NFCCG appearance is likely a disappointment.
If Dallas doesn’t win the Super Bowl it’s a disappointment. Same for San Francisco, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, and KC.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

everyone knows this and some wont admit it

Jipper

Reaction score
I think this team took the next big step last night and they looked awesome doing it.

Does this mean the issues of choking in big moments is done, who knows…but right now we have the best record in football and it’s great to see the team trending up in December

XXLMike

Reaction score
Wait - where’s the negativity?
I said we are better than Philly and we beat a disgusting foe.

Now go win on the ROAD - get it done .

I love our squad - MM has us galvanized - rolling .

But we’re going to be a wildcard and we’re going to have to win in enemy territory.

And a sidenote - NY is a great state - the economic capital of the world - great people.
You’d be lucky to be from NYC.

Sydla

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn’t win the Super Bowl it’s a disappointment. Same for San Francisco, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, and KC.
I don't really give a crap about San Fran or Philly or Buffalo or Miami.

I care about Dallas and they haven't been in a NFCCG game since the mid 90s. This is one of the most talented and best teams of the last 20+ years. Failing to make a NFCCG this year, regardless of how awesome you think their regular season record is would make this season another disappointment.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Tremendous win - a feel good trouncing over a disgusting foe .

Dak shining - Pollard and Dowdle running like grown men - Gilmore reminding us he’s going to Canton. Eagle players sulking - beautiful.

However - it happened at home - JerryDome.

There was no better Cowboy moment in my life than the Alvin Harper slant in the mud @
San Francisco.
It was then and there I knew we were winning for a longtime.

I need that moment from # 4

@ Buffalo @ Miami sell us Dak.

Two massive measuring sticks coming up.

Listen we’re better than Philly we are but we’re gonna have to win on the road ; bad losses @ AZ @ Philly have dictated that.

Enjoy this one but there are mountains to climb .
So, goalpost moved. Dak outplays Hurts and it’s “yeah, but what about Tua and Josh?”.

If we were fortunate enough to win the Super Bowl, I’m sure it would be “but let’s see if he can do it back to back”

XXLMike

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Why?
I guess you just want to get a reaction, being on the negative side all the time.
Guess OP loves the drama.
Not true - I’m stating a fact .

We need to beat good teams in their building.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They win in Buffalo, then I am all in. I still have a bit of trepidation about this team having been scarred by past collapses.
We are a better team than Buffalo right now. Alot of their weaknesses match up with our strengths. Absolutely a losable game, especially with Allen. And not being as good as they have been the last few years, they took Philadelphia to OT and beat KC..

I think this is a game we should win and have put away by the mid 4th like last night. Outside of the Arizona and maybe the Seatttle game, one thing we have done better Philadelphia is exerting ourselves over teams we are better than. I can see a game like last night where we are in the driver seat but Buffalo finds ways to keep it within reach until halfway through the 4th

aikemirv

Reaction score
Tremendous win - a feel good trouncing over a disgusting foe .

Dak shining - Pollard and Dowdle running like grown men - Gilmore reminding us he’s going to Canton. Eagle players sulking - beautiful.

However - it happened at home - JerryDome.

There was no better Cowboy moment in my life than the Alvin Harper slant in the mud @
San Francisco.
It was then and there I knew we were winning for a longtime.

I need that moment from # 4

@ Buffalo @ Miami sell us Dak.

Two massive measuring sticks coming up.

Listen we’re better than Philly we are but we’re gonna have to win on the road ; bad losses @ AZ @ Philly have dictated that.

Enjoy this one but there are mountains to climb .
We are a very good team. That does not mean we go on the road and beat both Miami and Buffalo. That is not necessarily any measuring stick. Good teams lose games. It happens. Even if we were to beat both it does not mean we go on the road in the playoffs and beat both Philly and San Fran.