I’m not sold yet - nor is America

XXLMike

Reaction score
I'm excited about the next 3 weeks. Buffalo, Miami, and Detroit are a heck of a gauntlet to go through.

My confidence hinges on 3 things:

1. Dak's fundamentals look great. It's the one thing I loved about Aaron Rodgers in his prime, everything was precise and methodical. Dak has been working on this for a while, and it's now showing.

2. Mike's playcalling!

3. The defense making plays, we might give up yards but these Boys will strip the ball or pick a pass.
Great post I couldn’t agree more

XXLMike

Reaction score
At the start of the season, did you vote in the regular season record prediction vote cast?
If you did what record did you predict?
Mine was 11-6.
After witnessing the narrow loss at the eagles, that was enough to convince me we are going to win out. (14-3.)
It ain't no mountain to climb, we can and will compete from hereonin.

Get with program.
11-6

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
We match up with and can beat any team…..there’s only one I see that kinda owns us…..

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Calling me out? Pretty sure that's against site rules. But some are held accountable while others are not. Whatevs...

Enjoy your regular season win, I will save my celebration for something bigger..
Celebration is not pie.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
If we win the next two, it'll be something else... We get that we're not done yet and you shouldn't be "sold." The point is we're stacking bricks one at a time. Take a moment to appreciate the moment and the journey.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
If we have anymore losses on the schedule, it's Miami or Buffalo. I'm guessing Miami but I can see us winning out.

plasticman

Reaction score
That's funny, I was talking to America just last night and they told me the Cowboys proved they are legit.

England is not quite on board, but they are confused about some of the rules of the game.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You won't feel differently. Your history shows you choose to be negative at all times, with the hope you can instill some of that in others.

I looked back at your posts. Even when the team does well you are negative. You share that with XXLMike.

You refer to yourself as a "Realist", however constant negativity is not realistic. It is possible when the team looks good to be enthusiastic & hopeful about where things are headed and still realize nothing is certain going forward and the team still has a tough road ahead. That's what being a realist would be.
Joe realist is a long time Philly fan that has been here for years. He simply drives by with one liners anout how Dallas will lose, or not get the free agent, or their recent signing is a bad player.

It is what he’s done for better than a decade. Too bad it is difficult to search on here because you could go back as far as you want and see him hyping up Philly and downing everything Dallas does.

XxLmike is a New York fan who hates Dallas fans so much that even with the Giants terrible season, he still comes here to take away any positivity that he thinks might be starting on this board.

Every loss is the end of the world, and even blowout wins against a playoff team matters not at all and proves nothing.

Why they’re allowed to do it is beyond me.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
That’s because the rest of the country hates the Cowboys, what’s your excuse?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Joe realist is a long time Philly fan that has been here for years. He simply drives by with one liners anout how Dallas will lose, or not get the free agent, or their recent signing is a bad player.

It is what he’s done for better than a decade. Too bad it is difficult to search on here because you could go back as far as you want and see him hyping up Philly and downing everything Dallas does.

XxLmike is a New York fan who hates Dallas fans so much that even with the Giants terrible season, he still comes here to take away any positivity that he thinks might be starting on this board.

Every loss is the end of the world, and even blowout wins against a playoff team matters not at all and proves nothing.

Why they’re allowed to do it is beyond me.
He really drove by when he accidentally posted the Philly Google maps and tried to explain it away back in the day. Mike is an admitted former Cowboys fan who hates the Cowboys and loves the Giants because they are a model franchise other than being maybe the worst team in the league for ten years. Lotta sad trolls here but I’ve noticed a lot of the Philly guys are missing today

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tremendous win - a feel good trouncing over a disgusting foe .

Dak shining - Pollard and Dowdle running like grown men - Gilmore reminding us he’s going to Canton. Eagle players sulking - beautiful.

However - it happened at home - JerryDome.

There was no better Cowboy moment in my life than the Alvin Harper slant in the mud @
San Francisco.
It was then and there I knew we were winning for a longtime.

I need that moment from # 4

@ Buffalo @ Miami sell us Dak.

Two massive measuring sticks coming up.

Listen we’re better than Philly we are but we’re gonna have to win on the road ; bad losses @ AZ @ Philly have dictated that.

Enjoy this one but there are mountains to climb .

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Why?
I guess you just want to get a reaction, being on the negative side all the time.
Guess OP loves the drama.
He enjoys being the log in the pool..........

qJ7EN4P.gif