I’m not sold yet - nor is America

aikemirv

Reaction score
We are a better team than Buffalo right now. Alot of their weaknesses match up with our strengths. Absolutely a losable game, especially with Allen. And not being as good as they have been the last few years, they took Philadelphia to OT and beat KC..

I think this is a game we should win and have put away by the mid 4th like last night. Outside of the Arizona and maybe the Seatttle game, one thing we have done better Philadelphia is exerting ourselves over teams we are better than. I can see a game like last night where we are in the driver seat but Buffalo finds ways to keep it within reach until halfway through the 4th
KC and Philly are not playing good football right now.

Buffalo is beatable but we need to control their run game.

XXLMike

Reaction score
We are a very good team. That does not mean we go on the road and beat both Miami and Buffalo. That is not necessarily any measuring stick. Good teams lose games. It happens. Even if we were to beat both it does not mean we go on the road in the playoffs and beat both Philly and San Fran.
I’ll sign for a split right now

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Haha him and ACR feel like they have to do this to I guess maintain balance lol.
Calling me out? Pretty sure that's against site rules. But some are held accountable while others are not. Whatevs...

Enjoy your regular season win, I will save my celebration for something bigger..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Calling me out? Pretty sure that's against site rules. But some are held accountable while others are not. Whatevs...

Enjoy your regular season win, I will save my celebration for something bigger..
fake-cry-cry.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tremendous win - a feel good trouncing over a disgusting foe .

Dak shining - Pollard and Dowdle running like grown men - Gilmore reminding us he’s going to Canton. Eagle players sulking - beautiful.

However - it happened at home - JerryDome.

There was no better Cowboy moment in my life than the Alvin Harper slant in the mud @
San Francisco.
It was then and there I knew we were winning for a longtime.

I need that moment from # 4

@ Buffalo @ Miami sell us Dak.

Two massive measuring sticks coming up.

Listen we’re better than Philly we are but we’re gonna have to win on the road ; bad losses @ AZ @ Philly have dictated that.

Enjoy this one but there are mountains to climb .
yeah I still need to see a bit more as well, I think we made those FG's because we were at home and had the success we had because of being at home, let's see these road games

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Jeebus what a waste of space the OP makes every week before we play a New York state team
Talk radio said the same. Said Dallas has only beat tomatoe cans and Philly is finished They are just a shell of the selves.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Don't waste your time on him, bash me please, give me all you got!!!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
yeah I still need to see a bit more as well, I think we made those FG's because we were at home and had the success we had because of being at home, let's see these road games
Yeah Aubrey has missed all of his field goals on the road. Good point!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about @acr831......

Loso86

Reaction score

Dak shining - Pollard and Dowdle running like grown men - Gilmore reminding us he’s going to Canton. Eagle players sulking - beautiful.

There was no better Cowboy moment in my life than the Alvin Harper slant in the mud @
San Francisco.

Listen we’re better than Philly we are but we’re gonna have to win on the road ; bad losses @ AZ @ Philly have dictated that.

Your the fan that will NEVER be sold or satisfied. One like the media and haters who keep pushing back the goal line and expectations every time this team meets them.

links18

Reaction score
To quote Garrett (heaven forbid): "It's a process." This was a big win against the division leading team with a winning record that we needed to have. Next task: win a couple of big games in a row on the road to stay in the picture for the division title.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
They win in Buffalo, then I am all in. I still have a bit of trepidation about this team having been scarred by past collapses.
What does winning against an average Buffalo team really change, though?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

San Francisco.

:facepalm:Keep moving the goal posts each week. But don’t ever try and climb on this Cowboy train. You’ve made your bed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does winning against an average Buffalo team really change, though?
Buffalo has been inconsistent, but they have beaten some strong teams, still have a tough defense and dangerous offense, and are playing at home.

I would agree that winning wouldn't make a statement like the win last night, but it would be a strong victory and show that they aren't going to stumble on the road like in other losses