I’m really irritated by the hypocrisy of Gregory on the roster while Charlton is gone

Mr_437

Reaction score
it makes no sense imo. From how I interpret the situation(based off my interpretations of Stephen Jones statements on the matter), Gregory hasn’t even applied for reinstatement. That fool probably still wants to get those last highs before he stands before Goodell. If the franchise felt like they couldn’t trust or depend on Charlton to be there for the team and released, how the heck is Gregory still associated with the team. What kind of message does that send to the lockerroom and more importantly, the fan base.
Your speculating...why y'all care so much to bring RG up if you don't like him on team? He's not on the 53 and he's not a topic, atm.

Word is... everybody seems to like Randy, but that wasn't the case for Charlton. Interesting to see fans upset about Charlton being released.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You really believe that’s the only reason we haven’t cut him?!?!

my god bro..calm down!!

why does this bother you so much? the NFL or sports in general heck entertainers in general are NOT ROLE models, its not church..if the FO want to keep him its their choice and cut taco its there choice..

since when do fans run the team?

apparently Gregory a nice person, gets along with coaches and teammates and has upside as a player..

Taco exhibited the opposite

mystery solved..

cern

Reaction score
I have yet to see anything definitively stating that Gregory has or has not applied for reinstatement. I hope he's back soon.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
it makes no sense imo. From how I interpret the situation(based off my interpretations of Stephen Jones statements on the matter), Gregory hasn’t even applied for reinstatement. That fool probably still wants to get those last highs before he stands before Goodell. If the franchise felt like they couldn’t trust or depend on Charlton to be there for the team and released, how the heck is Gregory still associated with the team. What kind of message does that send to the lockerroom and more importantly, the fan base.
I like Randall cobb

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
o-rly.gif

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I just clicked on this thread to see if we acquired someone on the active roster I did not know about.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It makes sense several reasons.

1. Gregory isn't taking up a roster spot while he deals with his problems.

2. They think Gregory has talent, and they have soured on Taco's talent. It's always been that the more talented a player is the more willing a team is to deal with problems.

3. According to reports, Taco's problem is not willing to bust his tail and work hard, so simply being available more than Gregory doesn't necessarily make him worthwhile.