I’m surprised it took that long for calls Eagles coach was flipping off the refs

Sydla

Reaction score
Sirianni is a clown. He wears his emotions on his sleeve and at times is really immature. There was that scene in Indy where he ran up to the crowd to yell something (or yelled at Irsay).

But he adds spice to the rivalry. Now you really want to beat the Eagles just to see him whine.

You do wonder how much staying power a guy that just is so emotional all the time has.

Sydla

Reaction score
I dislike Sirianni, but he wasn’t flipping off the refs here.

He was (prematurely) signaling that the ball would be moving back up field during a challenge.

Still douchey.
Yeah. But it was still douchy.

But douchy is what the guy does.

It's cool and fun now in Philly but if he hits a rough patch, it's going to wear thin on that fanbase.

dlobell

Reaction score
Yep. He's from my hometown in western NY, south of Buffalo. I played softball with his dad who was a good guy but Nick is very typical of the attitude of guys who come from there.

By the way - same hometown as Roger Goodell.
Jamestown NY?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can't believe that some Cowboys fans on this forum tries to defend this obnoxious, immature clown who has benefited mostly from the loaded roster the Eagles have. I don't see his coaching as one of the main factors or reasons for why the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl and want to see what he is able to do once the Eagles lose some of those free agency players this off season.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I would have done the double bird. Two is better than one.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone surprised by his behavior? He relates to the Philly fans because he's one of the worst ones.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yeah. But it was still douchy.

But douchy is what the guy does.

It's cool and fun now in Philly but if he hits a rough patch, it's going to wear thin on that fanbase.

Yeah he has been called out for his douchebag behavior all season long, but has been defended by Eagles fans since all they cared about was the fact that they were winning. But if he continues this behavior and the Eagles start to lose or fall off, then his act will get old fast with that fanbase. It has already gotten old with many Non-Eagles NFL fans. as it's not just Cowboys fans who are turned off by his behavior. He comes off as a coach who loves to talk trash and boast when he is winning, but can't handle it when he loses, which is exactly why lots of NFL fans are going to start cheering against the Eagles just because of Sirianni being so unlikeable.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
He wasn’t the best player. His tight end and wide receivers made great catches, they were the playmakers…hurts fumble was likely the difference…
His fumble was huge. But other than that he was unstoppable. I know he has a great team around him. But they lost the only two games he didn't play this year.
Teams still don't know how to defend him. He made some nice plays that turned into positive gains that 95% of qbs would have taken a sack on.
I don't see how anyone can still question his ability after watching that game. He can do it all.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
His fumble was huge. But other than that he was unstoppable. I know he has a great team around him. But they lost the only two games he didn't play this year.
Teams still don't know how to defend him. He made some nice plays that turned into positive gains that 95% of qbs would have taken a sack on.
I don't see how anyone can still question his ability after watching that game. He can do it all.
It's not hard to game plan Hurts. You make him a pocket passer and he's good, but not great. See SF's game plan for the right blueprint.

The team around him makes that very difficult. You have to be able to match up decently with the OL, especially on the edges. Most teams just do not have the personnel to do that.

Mannix

Reaction score
They said on 105.3 The Fan this morning that he was actually obnoxiously waiving the Chiefs back onto the field.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Sirani is a fraud who is benefiting from a loaded roster. But its hard for me to not like Hurts... he is showing more maturity at 24 than his JO of a coach. It also surprises me some of you still wont give him credit for throws he made and are just not able to accept he is a good QB. 375 total offense and 4 TD's. He has to be somewhat responsible for that ...

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Sirani is a fraud who is benefiting from a loaded roster. But its hard for me to not like Hurts... he is showing more maturity at 24 than his JO of a coach. It also surprises me some of you still wont give him credit for throws he made and are just not able to accept he is a good QB. 375 total offense and 4 TD's. He has to be somewhat responsible for that ...
The simple minded among us can only handle the extremes. A guy is either the greatest ever at his position or he is a useless bum. No in between in allowed. Clearly Hurst has become a good quarterback who has benefitted from intelligent coaching that features what he is good at and minimizes that which he is not. He also has benefitted from having some serious weapons at his disposal but it's stilly not to credit him for his part in that offense. He makes it what it is. I still think Dak is better.. but Hurts is on the come.. It will be interesting to see if he is able to continue his development as a passer so as not to have to rely so much on being a runner. Because as we all know, being a runner as a QB means not lasting very long..

Big_D

Reaction score
1 that should’ve been a defensive TD. 2 goedert didn’t catch that ball.

He’s just anazz! A perfect match for the Eagles and the city of Philadelphia!

32BellyOption

Reaction score
We need to purge any male 5’10 and under. They always act like little smart mouthed children.
5’10” and under? That’s probably a majority of males, me included as I’m 5’10”. And believe me I don’t have small man syndrome. Most dudes I’ve encountered like that are more like 5’7” and under. Let’s start there. Lol!

bottleKids

Reaction score
The simple minded among us can only handle the extremes. A guy is either the greatest ever at his position or he is a useless bum. No in between in allowed. Clearly Hurst has become a good quarterback who has benefitted from intelligent coaching that features what he is good at and minimizes that which he is not. He also has benefitted from having some serious weapons at his disposal but it's stilly not to credit him for his part in that offense. He makes it what it is. I still think Dak is better.. but Hurts is on the come.. It will be interesting to see if he is able to continue his development as a passer so as not to have to rely so much on being a runner. Because as we all know, being a runner as a QB means not lasting very long..
you and I think more alike than you realize ...

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Jamestown NY?
Yes sir. Also the home of former Bills LB Shane Conlan and Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs - all of who are dwarfed by Lucille Ball who is buried there. Pretty amazing for a city of about 30,000 people.