I’m surprised it took that long for calls Eagles coach was flipping off the refs

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Well sure, he's the HC, he can dictate what offense they run. But Steichen calls most of the plays. And Roseman built the team.

I think Sirianni has had a real good start to his HC career, so I am not saying he's a bad coach.
And Steichen took over the play calling after an offensive slump.

I don't think he's a bad coach, but I also don't see him as head and tails above MM.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Andrew Ference flipped off the hated rival Montreal Canadians' crowd in a playoff game, immediately after scoring a goal, front and center on the broadcast.

He instantly became a hero to every Bruins fan and the majority of the rest of the Montreal hating hockey world.

One of the most epic moments in my sporting memories.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well sure, he's the HC, he can dictate what offense they run. But Steichen calls most of the plays. And Roseman built the team.

I think Sirianni has had a real good start to his HC career, so I am not saying he's a bad coach.
Ok, I thought it was his offense and he was calling the plays.

dlobell

Reaction score
Yes sir. Also the home of former Bills LB Shane Conlan and Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs - all of who are dwarfed by Lucille Ball who is buried there. Pretty amazing for a city of about 30,000 people.
I'm from that area as well. Shane Colin actually was from Frewsburg. Sirianni is more from Lakewood, NY, which is where I lived before moving to NJ.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hate to say it, but very classy by Hurts.....what a TOTAL tool Sirianni is.
Hurts' father is a high school coach in the Houston, TX area. His family is nothing but class. Hurts is a nice young man....it's unfortunate he's playing for our hated rival. I hope the kid goes somewhere else after his rookie contract is up.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
This whole narrative of flipping anyone off is absurd.

This is the exact same Tweet that was posted to show Siriani was being silly and too full of himself, and Hirts pulled his arm down. This clip is when he preempted the replay on Smiths overturned non-catch. Siriani was still a tool, but he was signally first down, not flipping anyone the bird.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Well, I didn't see him flip off the official because I couldn't see his hand in this post, but if he indeed flipped them off the official then a LARGE fine should be leveled against him AND his owner!

Havic

Reaction score
This is not a big deal. Coaches cuss out refs all the time for what they believe are bad calls but flipping them off is suddenly not on the table? Give me a break lol.

Sirrani is a tool but this is just too much imo.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Good idea OP. Let's also see what we get for Micah and CDee too. LOL

BermyStar

Reaction score
Sirianni grew up 20 minutes from me. You should see how the press has hype him. He is not a good coach. Had tons of talent. I bet the flame goes out next year. He acts like an idiot.
Not so sure it's an act