I actually have a beef with Parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He's too much new school and too much of a 'sweet' player to take full control of the Cowboys defense.

Old School linebackers: Lawrence Taylor, Harry Carson, Willie Lanier, Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis...they are not specialized besides effectively being immediately aggressive. They were in the play before they were blocked. Parsons gets blocked a lot, and isn't nearly as dominating as old school linebacker was for their team. That was five players who met every inch of the requirement. He better commit more within himself and less into talking about it. Do it!

shabazz

Reaction score
He’s still a kid. He’s just a product of his generation with the constant asinine social media posts.

very hard to find kids that have an “old soul “……..I still look forward to him maturing and becoming the most dominant defensive player in the NFL.

todays generation is about “self” and “pride-fullness” which is exactly the opposite of humility which we should all aspire to

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He better commit more within himself and less into talking about it. Do it!
Same could be said for the QB. He talks quite a bit about what needs to happen or what he is going to do, then never follows through with it. It's all talk with no intention of backing it up.

I don't agree, friend. Dude beats the guy(s) across from him at a rate few can match.
We're all waiting to see if that continues after he gets paid.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's too much new school and too much of a 'sweet' player to take full control of the Cowboys defense.

Old School linebackers: Lawrence Taylor, Harry Carson, Willie Lanier, Mike Singletary, Ray Lewis...they are not specialized besides effectively being immediately aggressive. They were in the play before they were blocked. Parsons gets blocked a lot, and isn't nearly as dominating as old school linebacker was for their team. That was five players who met every inch of the requirement. He better commit more within himself and less into talking about it. Do it!
what??omg :facepalm:
wrong if they were never blocked they would have 50 sacks and 200 tackles a year lmao..

good try im betting you missed most of the plays they were blocked because back then the coverage from the airing and then post-game and not much social media says fans missed a lot especially ones they didn't focus on like they do with their teams players. parsons plays a lot like LT we all see it..

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's as if some people don't even watch football
true as if you can remember every single play from every one of those players and back then there was hardly any social media there were less replays the airings on TV hardly enabled you to see everything I mean we all focus on our players almost every play every game and remember all this stuff he's using some kind of ram memory to try to make his point and we all know there's no way his premise holds true because the dudes would have had 50 sacks and 200 tackles every year...

blueblood70

Reaction score
My only beef with Parsons is his social media stuff.
The player is great
yet back in the day there werent any SM , these kids grow up with it..its the norm.. I guess he should get a cocaine habit, be an alcoholic, be legally on steroids, hang around with murderers, maybe he'd fit in with this Group A little bit better for you?;):lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.