I actually have a beef with Parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Naw, I talked the truth, not lies. I served 23 years and don't really owe you a damned thing.

Go back to filling your life with insult...but not an ounce here. You probably don't even how to throw a forearm or meet a six inch taller lineman coming out of stance with the forehead of your helmet. Then as he stood up like an angry bear, caught the runner in the backfield. We were up against some pretty good players, then.

I gave up, usually, about 60 pounds as well...

Keep on just really being naive and ignorant. Both serve your attitudes well...
How about you keep on mirroring and deflecting your insecurities and issues on other people in here because they/I don't agree with you!

welcome to the Internet, welcome to social media ,

I'm telling you that I believe you're 100% wrong about this particular player named Micah Parsons

you should move on to someone who deserves the criticism and please don't let it be Prescott zeke's gone so be original but this is going too far with your originality ....

again

let it go

CCBoy

Reaction score
How about you keep on mirroring and deflecting your insecurities and issues on other people in here because they/I don't agree with you!

welcome to the Internet, welcome to social media ,

I'm telling you that I believe you're 100% wrong about this particular player named Micah Parsons

you should move on to someone who deserves the criticism and please don't let it be Prescott zeke's gone so be original but this is going too far with your originality ....

again

let it go
You don't believe a thing and I and the sporting community knows he still needs to add to his and the team's arsenal...tool around with someone else. You still haven't shouldered a conversation beyond your own insult.

No, sonnie, you are directing your own lies to me...run along now.

Or actually stand up and prove a contrary stance...you still haven't done that. Talk some referenced backed football on targets that are your own.

Or again, run along with your intended insults!

You have not in post by me responded with a reference on football, supported by any source beyond your own insults...I have and have continued to do so.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you don't like the thread, stay off it. You are not my critic or have a thing to do with what I choose to discuss. That is my business and I do tie into industry devoted concepts as well as sports writer analysis.

No, not all is stupid nor an insult to yourself. Grow up...
That's the most hilarious thing I've seen on this thread is you giving yourself proper advice yes you are welcome you must have been looking in the mirror talking to yourself because that's what you should be:muttley::lmao2::laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
You don't believe a thing and I and the sporting community knows he still needs to add to his and the team's arsenal...tool around with someone else. You still haven't shouldered a conversation beyond your own insult.

No, sonnie, you are directing your own lies to me...run along now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you're sitting here on equal ground as a forum posting self anointed expert that you are not we are all on equal ground if you don't understand that then I'll say you have an egomaniacal personality and now you might wanna step back and remember that everything set in here is opinion and hyperbole and nothing is changing the Internet because you made some posts you feel are better than mine.. Let that sink in a little bit because you definitely aren't the Steve Jobs of the cowboy zone. :popcorn: :laugh::cool:But let me guess you think you are.. Hence the issue here..
No way! Some posters know much more than others.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't even know who Vilma was and why he was referenced. You actually know very little about linebackers and why they are tasked to hold together the efforts of the defensive line and secondary. Just keep your stereotyped limited knowledge to someone foolish enough to listen to a constant attitude only. You do no discussion work and are simply too lazy to check legitimate and posted sources. Talk to someone who cares about ring-tapping glory seekers. I won't listen here further. La...ti...da!
That's a moronic comment. Of course I know who Jonathan Vilma was.

The point is you just tossed out his name as if it was one of those we were discussing. It wasn't.

And now, in this post, you are continuing to talk completely outside the topic of what I wrote.

You referred to Pason's LEVEL of play, not the role of a LB, and that's what I called you on. You are talking out of context and pretending it applies to what I said.

What I talked about is your suggestion Parsons is a disappointment because he isn't playing at the LEVEL of guys like Lawrence Taylor.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's a moronic comment. Of course I know who Jonathan Vilma was.

The point is you just tossed out his name as if it was one of those we were discussing. It wasn't.

And now, in this post, you are talking completely outside the topic of what I referred to.

You referred to his LEVEL of play, not the role of a LB, and that's what I called you on. You are talking out of context and pretending it applies to what I said.

What I talked about is your suggestion Parsons is a disappointment because he isn't playing at the LEVEL of guys like Lawrence Taylor.
No, that was a good linebacker that led a good New Orleans defense...that won because of them.

That is his job, not an insult.

The quote above by yourself was and never was MY message.

I won't lie about his job immediately in front of him. Nor will the coaches for Dallas.

He's not a phony, but still needs growth. I'm not making up stories to any poster for his enjoyment, about that which the media and player stated as his goal.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that was a good linebacker that led a good New Orleans defense...that won because of them.

That is his job, not an insult.

The quote above by yourself was and never was MY message.

I won't lie about his job immediately in front of him. Nor will the coaches for Dallas.

He's not a phony, but still needs growth. I'm not making up stories to any poster for his enjoyment, about that which the media and player stated as his goal.
I didn't say New Orleans didn't win because of their defense, or that Vilma wasn't a big part of that. That's just something you pulled out of your *** to create an argument that has nothing to do with what I said.

And I didn't say Parson's doesn't need growth. You making that comment also has nothing to do with what I said.

And don't pretend you didn't say Parson's "needs" to take his game to the level of guys like LT. You did.

Every edge rushing OLB in the history of the NFL has fallen short of LT's level, and that includes many truly great players. Nobody "needs" to be at LT's level to be great or to be all they can be.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Kansas City is now World Champions...it's now Parson's job to help lead the Cowboys to beat them!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I didn't say New Orleans didn't win because of their defense, or that Vilma wasn't a big part of that. That's just something you pulled out of your *** to create an argument that has nothing to do with what I said.

And I didn't say Parson's doesn't need growth. You making that comment also has nothing to do with what I said.

And don't pretend you didn't say Parson's "needs" to take his game to the level of guys like LT. You did.

Every edge rushing OLB in the history of the NFL has fallen short of LT's level, and that includes many truly great players. Nobody "needs" to be at LT's level to be great or to be all they can be.
:popcorn: (chuckling to self) did you say something? You seem to be trying to say...something. Please go ahead and explain the sport on something more than a hero worship and a legend worship view.

No, there were many good linebackers who had great team leadership ability. Even more, there were a lot of linebackers who made it into the Hall of Fame. One from Dallas, Chuck Howley, is about to enter the Hall of Fame as well. Ever watch him?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:popcorn: (chuckling to self) did you say something? You seem to be trying to say...something. Please go ahead and explain the sport on something more than a hero worship and a legend worship view.

No, there were many good linebackers who had great team leadership ability. Even more, there were a lot of linebackers who made it into the Hall of Fame. One from Dallas, Chuck Howley, is about to enter the Hall of Fame as well. Ever watch him?

Once again, you are pretending to make an argument based on writing something that has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote, while at the same time pretending you didn't make the comments that I responded to.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Once again, you are pretending to make an argument based on writing something that has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.
naw, I'm not stopping the dream for the team or other fans...you do that gladly. :popcorn:
You advise that someone else should just quit...you are being the problem.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
naw, I'm not stopping the dream for the team or other fans...you do that gladly. :popcorn:
You advise that someone else should just quit...you are being the problem.
You're "not stopping the dream for the team or other fans"? You think you have the power to do that, do you?

I advised someone else should just quit? Who did I say should "just quit" and where exactly did I do that?

You seem to make up something new with every post.

Either you know you aren't making sense and think you are being funny, you're chemically impaired, you have voices in your head, or you're just incapable of rational conversation.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time for this thread to end. Too much arguing and insults. And we don’t have or should not use our time to go through all the posts. Will do so when I have the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.