I am concerned for the future of this season

Blackrain

Reaction score
With the recent injury news to Micah and Lawrence, this defense is going to have a very difficult time getting to the QB.

Even with Micah rushing last night, the pass rush was near non existent. Even blitzes were ineffective.

Now they're are removed by injury for a few weeks (maybe more), I don't see anyone stepping up. Kneeland has done solid as a rookie from what I've seen, but he's still a rookie.

With the defense giving up more yards and more points, the offense that has only 1 weapon (besides Dak), is going to have their work cut out for them and I don't see them doing enough to win football games in the National Football League.

Schemes and good coaching are already non existent.

We very well could lose our next 4 games.

I hope I'm wrong.
Oh heck I don't mean to be an alarmist or anything but I got to admit I was a little concerned before the injuries.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This season was over before it started.

We came out looking great in game 1 but now we are about where I expected us to be.

You don’t skip off seasons and expect to compete.

We have holes everywhere and monster contracts everywhere.

We won’t be a legit football team for awhile. Too many issues.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
With the recent injury news to Micah and Lawrence, this defense is going to have a very difficult time getting to the QB.

Even with Micah rushing last night, the pass rush was near non existent. Even blitzes were ineffective.

Now they're are removed by injury for a few weeks (maybe more), I don't see anyone stepping up. Kneeland has done solid as a rookie from what I've seen, but he's still a rookie.

With the defense giving up more yards and more points, the offense that has only 1 weapon (besides Dak), is going to have their work cut out for them and I don't see them doing enough to win football games in the National Football League.

I hope I'm wrong.
Say What???????????? These two couldn't do it when they were healthy

I hope I'm wrong.
You're wrong on a couple of fronts. First off, these two haven't been doing squat before they were injured. Neither old was getting to the QB lately and neither one has been able to slowdown their opponent's run game. Oh sure, the Giants run was miserable last night, but then again we're talking about the now 1-3 Giants. As for the next 5-6 games on the Boy's schedule, it's not looking very good for them. I'm thinking their record is going to be 2-7 in a NY minute. It could get worse than that and the Boys may be playing for a new HC and Defensive Coordinator in the blink of an eye, so get your popcorn ready for the SH^T SHOW.........................

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score

I hope I'm wrong.
They will lose at least 6 in a row

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I hope I'm wrong.
One thing MM has always been good at is having his backups prepared. Stephen says Parsons is week to week. Not sure I believe that, but if it’s true he shouldn’t be out long. No doubt they’ll both be missed but it’s “next man up.”

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

I hope I'm wrong.
You didn't even mention the schedule ahead. @PIT, DET, Bye, @SF, and @ ATL
I see at least two losses.

rambo2

Reaction score
Steelers have the best defense in the league giving up 8.7 ppg. They are 12th in rushing. They are doubling their opponents up on the scoreboard. Yeah, they're an easy W.
What are the Steelers going to do on Sunday?

diamonddelts

Reaction score

I hope I'm wrong.
Run defense better by 60%.

Chasing6

Reaction score

I hope I'm wrong.
We like our guys. Next man up.