I am eating crow

cern

Reaction score
Been hunting Pheasants in the Pocono mountains and getting my limit every time out at the game lands The dogs are spot on . Did the youth hunt our club sponsors in Jersey with my daughters and we got 5 birds . Flushed 5 grouse in a half hour last Thursday and got 0 but there is still a lot of foliage on . The RUT is on pretty good here in PA and I have seen a couple nice bucks.

The hunting has been great but these Cowboys are trying my last nerve, just trying to put it behind me . Roger and Tom spoiled me with there consistency and reliability . They were like my big Chocolate Lab and a Model 12 Winchester winners
Do you rattle bucks in your neck of the woods? Always nice to hear about good working dogs. Mine live for the hunt.

lopey

Reaction score
I will admit I was wrong about dak. I was a big supporter mainly because of his abilities shown in 2016.

I thought he would get over the slump and show those abilities again but he hasnt. I dont know what happen but he is now broken beyond repair.

I was wrong and alot of you were right.

I just dont know where this team goes from here.

A stubborn owner, long term bad coaching, years of emotionally invested into bad players.

I had high Hopes for this season and was looking forward to good football.

As a fan I am exhausted.
I will admit I was wrong about dak. I was a big supporter mainly because of his abilities shown in 2016.

I thought he would get over the slump and show those abilities again but he hasnt. I dont know what happen but he is now broken beyond repair.

A stubborn owner, long term bad coaching, years of emotionally invested into bad players.

As a fan I am exhausted.
I bought his damn Jersey cause I though he was it. Last year I hoped it was just a blip, but I now know he is not the answer. Unfortunately the owner thinks he is and is going to extend him. I need to start drinking!!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I bought his damn Jersey cause I though he was it. Last year I hoped it was just a blip, but I now know he is not the answer. Unfortunately the owner thinks he is and is going to extend him. I need to start drinking!!!

I wouldnt count on it. Jerry is amazing at the poker table.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Wait until he’s released and put your name on the back.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

As a fan I am exhausted.

Your a good guy, and your a fan, nobody can blame you for that or for wanting the team to succeed and win. Alot of us take no pleasure in seeing Dak not do well, whether people believe it or not i would have preferred he succeeded i just never saw what i thought was the talent needed to be the "franchise QB". That doesn't mean i don't think Dak is a good guy or that i wish bad things on him, not everybody can be a starting QB in the NFL

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Your a good guy, and your a fan, nobody can blame you for that or for wanting the team to succeed and win. Alot of us take no pleasure in seeing Dak not do well, whether people believe it or not i would have preferred he succeeded i just never saw what i thought was the talent needed to be the "franchise QB". That doesn't mean i don't think Dak is a good guy or that i wish bad things on him, not everybody can be a starting QB in the NFL

The more frustrating part is Garrett needing to go and Jerry who is waiting hesitating for years to pull the trigger on an emotionally invested situation.

This team is trapped and handcuffed.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The more frustrating part is Garrett needing to go and Jerry who is waiting hesitating for years to pull the trigger on an emotionally invested situation.

This team was trapped and handcuffed before JG and will remain so after he's gone.

jerry-stephen.jpg

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Its not their fault Dak is a mentally challenged nag . Face it Dak blows

Linehan was there in 2016
JG was there in 2016
Moore was there in 2016

Quit making excuses for this POS

Other teams and players have been criticizing this offense for 10 years now. Sure, Dak sucks, but have done nothing to help him out.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He has a bad coach

I mean you cant learn karate if your instructor is 450 pounds and never lifted his leg a day in his life
People don't wan to admit this. Same coaches for 9 years, same result. They've gone through at least 4 or 5 QBs and no one can succeed past 1 play off victory.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has a bad coach

I mean you cant learn karate if your instructor is 450 pounds and never lifted his leg a day in his life

Garrett isn't a good coach, but the guy did play pro football, so the "pounds and never lifted his leg a day in his life" analogy doesn't fit. The guy did play the game at a higher level than most coaches.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Out goes Fisher, in comes McVay, Goff's looking like a future HOFer, when everyone was touting him as a bust. Change the coach, the coaching style, and see what happens. If you have the same result, then we know for sure.

GenoT

Reaction score
Mediocre FO + mediocre HC + mediocre “franchise” QB + slightly-above-average rest of the roster = mediocre results.

All day long.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

I was a JG fan for a lot of years. I thought he had turned the corner with this team in 2014 and i gave him a mulligan for 2015 when Romo got hurt. I did think he made the wrong choice in 2016 (if it was his) sticking with Dak when Romo was healthy but nonetheless the team had a good year. However since 2017 this team has been in a going in reverse and he can't seem to turn it around. He has had his chance and needs to be replaced, problem is he knows how to handle JJ and his circus which is why i thnk JJ keeps him around

nobody

Reaction score
Giving Dak this year to prove himself wasn’t a bad decision. Mortgaging the future to put lipstick on a pig is unforgivable.

At this point, without a first round pick next draft, we might as well stick with Dak knowing it'll help tank next season for a good pick for a new QB in 2020. I hate the idea of tanking, but this teams needs a QB badly.