I am going to keep bringing it up until it stops these Refs suck

Wheeltax

Reaction score
The one that made me laugh was where they showed the replay of Ware dragging an OL who was hanging onto his jersey all the way to the QB. No call. No surprise.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I thought officiating was poorly called for both teams. I didn't think Chimdi Chewbacca interfered with Dez on our final drive. It also looked like a clear PI on Scandrick in the endzone on the Raiders final drive.
The officiating was one sided once again. Just like the Giants game.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Why am i not shocked? this crap has been going on for a while now. and some people want to act like they are not seeing what their eyes see.whatever Jerry did to piss off the NFL, they are getting him back now. this is just unreal. and it's happening in almost every game. i have a bad feeling that it may very well cost us the playoffs if it keeps up.Garrett needs to stop just standing there and throw a freaking fit.

That's what kills me the most. Any other coach would get in the refs face for some of these calls/no calls, red just shakes his head and at best mouths to them "you gotta be kidding me." Jerry must have did something to piss off the officials. It's not your imagination folks, the refs don't like us.

bosley88

Reaction score
If anything the refs would want the cowboys to win and that would be good fore league so i dont belive they are hateing on the cowboys..
I dont think Dez caught that ball so it wouldent have been a fumble...Twill could have gone either way and it didnt go ours..
Im not mad about this game im mad about the Giants game (i know we won and it done and over with) Brandon carr pushing Rueban Randle in the beginning of the game...TERRIBLE call Carr didnt even touch Randle...he fell

bosley88

Reaction score
The NFL would benefit from the cowboys doing good...Americas team....huge fanbase....worth the most in nfl by far

IT would be like the yanks or the lakers winning $$$$$$ over everything

arglebargle

Reaction score
The NFL would benefit from the cowboys doing good...Americas team....huge fanbase....worth the most in nfl by far

IIRC, Jerry handles a lot of the merchandizing himself, ie, not going through the official NFL systems. He tends to opt out if he can, probably so he doesn't have to pay their overhead, or share with the leech owners.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I don't think the nfl would directly benefit monetarily if the cowboys were once again a winning franchise. The cowboys make a boatload of money despite it. The fans are pretty loyal. If anything it's a more interesting storyline in the nfl to have this once great franchise be mediocre for all these years while the other teams in the league become better and generate new fans.

bosley88

Reaction score
thats nitty gritty...and i know nothing about that so you got me there....what im trying to say is tv ratings millions of pl watching i would think if the NFL could have it their way right now BRoncos go undefeted so do the Cowboys and that princess from New England..

If not to see the cowboys win its to hope they lose cause we all know how much everybody can hate this team.....markiting goldmine so why would the refs screw us

I wanna know why are all the refs old...no offense to anyone on this board but from what ive seen (im 24) as you get older your hearing and eyes go or start to go...so why are ppl who have grey hair prolly over 50+ refs????? Cause they know the game..thats crap..i dont know everything and i dont think i could do a better job right now but im sure you could fine 25+ men/women who can do this job alot better and not pick up so many flags......but this will never happen cause its like a cult of refs you have to be blood to get the job ie jerry seeman son is a ref...old as ****

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why, but it seems the officiating in general has gone downhill in the last 5 years. Seems like every week there is a discussion in a game or two about a blown call.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't know why, but it seems the officiating in general has gone downhill in the last 5 years. Seems like every week there is a discussion in a game or two about a blown call.

The rules have become too complicated and the game wasn't supposed to be examined at the Hi-Def, Super Slo-Mo level. Instant replay was supposed to correct blatant errors but now the refs rely on it as a crutch and to take away too many "good" plays. I call it "Lawyer Ball".

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I don't think the refs have a vendetta because of the "America's Team" baloney. I doubt they care about all that.

I think they are just inept at times . I see more no calls than bad calls. Holding, etc.

I don't think that kickoff was a fumble but what are you gonna do when you have guys watching it over & over in a cushy booth & they see a fumble?

I have to hope in the end it all evens out.

cowboyvic

Reaction score

That's bullcrap! the NFL gaines just as much by having the Cowboys losing. the Cowboys are the most hated team in the NFL. millions of people all over the country tune in to Cowboys fans hoping to see them lose. and the NFL is giving them what they want. which keeps them coming back.so don't give me this crap about the NFL wanting the Cowboys to win. because it's pure BS. just watch the games each week. your eyes are not lying to you. and the last 2 weeks are just the latest screw jobs.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
T. williams knee was down before that ball was ripped out. theylooked at it and still gave the Rasiders a TD. Ware was as blatant as it gets with the Ref standing right there looking at it, and still no call.yet we had a TD called back on a hold.(free did hold) all im saying is call it both ways.Ware and Hatcher were being tackled with no calls. and that OPI call on Witten was a joke. that was not OPI. i am sick and tired of these BS calls every week against the cowboys.this crap need to end. enough is enough.

Sorry, but I don't think continuosly complaining about the refs on this forum is going to resolve the problem.

LOBO7

Reaction score
They know every call and tendency each crew has. They can schedule crews with the tendencies that would give them the best chance for the outcome wanted. The question is who in particular decides which crew gets which game?

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't think continuosly complaining about the refs on this forum is going to resolve the problem.

I don't think continuously talking/complaining about anything on a message board is meant to resolve the problem. It's a discussion...

cowboyvic

Reaction score
I know things won't change just because i posted it here.but maybe just maybe the word will get back to Goodell in NY. the word that we Cowboys fans see what is going on with these refs. that we are own to their BS.you can spin it however you want too. this BS ref blatant bias has to stop. it is sickening to watch this crap every week.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
It's to bad they don't have post game media sessions. I'd love to hear them explain some of this stuff. There is no accountability. Coaches, players and teams all held accountable for their actions on game day, these guys not so much.

bounce

Reaction score
The call looked to be bad, but there wasn't clear evidence that it 100% wasn't a fumble. The knee looked down, but the camera frame on the bottom cut off the bottom of his knee/ground, so you couldn't tell beyond a shadow of a doubt when the knee actually touched. Since it was called on the field, they didn't have enough to change the call. They can't overturn calls on probability.