I am still in awe

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The game against the Eagirls was not only about winning. It is Nom. 1 in the NFL aest. It was much more then that.

OK, I half to announce something: Ms. Busty half left me. I it saddens me but the library lady keep me sane.
OK, back to football. I learnt something in that game.

The Cowboys might be for reals. Yes they half left me in disrepair many time in late December and I half suffered in meine room, a candel for illumination and a spare desk where when the library lady lend me her lapdance top I can write and think.

The cowboys could half folded. They didnit. The defense bent a lot but did not break when it counted.
Tears flooded meine eyes when the boys walked off the field and I can finally belief they won.

Meine Cowboys bent but did not folded. This is major. This is groundbaking and stuff.
Listen to gimmie: this team might be for reals. they half moxie.

I fear I might wake up on afternoon and I only dreamed the cowboys snatch defeat from a victor. I also fear I might walk up to the library lady and not Ms. Busty but that is another tissue for meine eyes.
This be a team on the ascension and not the dissention.
Jason keep being shrewd and stuff and coach Marinely keep finding plugs.

3 cheers for the team who don't give up!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The game against the Eagirls was not only about winning. It is Nom. 1 in the NFL aest. It was much more then that.

OK, I half to announce something: Ms. Busty half left me. I it saddens me but the library lady keep me sane.

The Cowboys might be for reals. Yes they half left me in disrepair many time in late December and I half suffered in meine room, a candel for illumination and a spare desk where when the library lady lend me her lapdance top I can write and think.

The cowboys could half folded. They didnit. The defense bent a lot but did not break when it counted.
Tears flooded meine eyes when the boys walked off the field and I can finally belief they won.

Meine Cowboys bent but did not folded. This is major. This is groundbaking and stuff.

I fear I might wake up on afternoon and I only dreamed the cowboys snatch defeat from a victor. I also fear I might walk up to the library lady and not Ms. Busty but that is another tissue for meine eyes.

This team definitely doesn't back off from a fight. It' been a long time since I could say that. No team is going to bully this team. They might beat them, but they won't bully them. Sorry to hear Mrs. Busty half left you. Perk up though, She's probably just taking a haiatus until football season ends.

Solution

Reaction score
This team definitely doesn't back off from a fight. It' been a long time since I could say that. No team is going to bully this team. They might beat them, but they won't bully them. Sorry to hear Mrs. Busty half left you. Perk up though, She's probably just taking a haiatus until football season ends.

It's odd, but a long time coming. This teams has matured along with Romo and Garrett, and I actually feel like this is the first year that I consider it a veteran team (mentally, as the team has a lot of youth).

Reaction score
That was a great stepping stone game for them, next up might be the most highly functioning offense and QB they will face all year.

fifaguy

Reaction score
image.png

Strong spelling and grammar.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I stopped trying to decipher his posts long ago. I only read the title of the thread and am amazed he spelled "awe" correctly.
Well mi amigo.....

It beats novel sized posts generally skipped over. ;)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well mi amigo.....

It beats novel sized posts generally skipped over. ;)

Instead of having to skip over them hit your ignore button it would be easier. ;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

haiatus. one more word for the library lady to look up she is getting tired of it. where do you find these words?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That was a great stepping stone game for them, next up might be the most highly functioning offense and QB they will face all year.

No the Eagirls half and will be the best they half faced. Beating the Colts will be our density and road to redemption.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score

Never fails to slip in a chuckle or three.

..... Hip Hip Hooray!