I am still perplexed why they don't bring in a DT

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I feel like us giving up like 10 yds a carry had something to do with the DL.

I'm thinking Hill had a lot to do with it.
All of them get pushed around on every play.

Hence the gaping holes.

Part of what I've said more than once.....I don't see how this gets fixed this year.

They are 100% trying to run a defense they dont have the personnel for.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe they elevate hamilton and see if he can do anything in a real game.

kskboys

Reaction score
Nick Hayden where are thou?
OMG, he'd be an upgrade. Ick.

Hey, Jerry, next draft go out and get us some more CB's and WR's that are too good to pass up. Oh, and don't forget the injured LB in the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!! I see no reason to change what we do.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Ok. Timeout. What am I missing on Trysten Hill? Why is he this OMG what a big blow loss? The dude is very much a part of a terrible defensive line. He's got no sacks, 1 tackle for loss and he's an awful run defender. Yet everyone's in mourning that he's gone down.
He was playing well. He was the only interior DL getting any penetration , and has been getting some inside Qb pressures. And he has been showing a non-stop motor. He has grown a lot from year 1 to year 2. This loss is going to hurt. Gallimore was really bad when he was in yesterday. Like getting blown back 10 yards off the ball bad. Hill was playing his gaps well.

Sydla

Reaction score
snacks is with Seattle

On their practice squad. You can attempt to sign him off their practice squad if they don't protect him. Tampa tried it last week and Harrison declined the contract offer. If he's exposed like he was last week, I suspect he'd take a Cowboys offer.

Dre11

Reaction score
On their practice squad. You can attempt to sign him off their practice squad. Tampa tried it last week and Harrison declined.
well then they should absolutely get him, he said his #1 choice was Dallas

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Losing Hill was a big blow. Now they are rolling with Crawford, who isn't all that good and Gallimore, who is raw.

I'd call Dareus and see if he wants to come in and try out. Sure, he's not a 3T but at this point, we need bodies at DT. Poe is dreadful as well so I might even consider bringing Snacks in and if he shows anything, cut Poe.
is Dareus another Poe...bunch of people here swore by Poe and how much better he was going to be than Malik Collins......so far results don't back that up

and given we are not one street FA wo nobody wanted to sign, away from becoming a good defense, might as well roll with Gallimore....

Sydla

Reaction score
is Dareus another Poe...bunch of people here swore by Poe and how much better he was going to be than Malik Collins......so far results don't back that up

and given we are not one street FA wo nobody wanted to sign, away from becoming a good defense, might as well roll with Gallimore....

You don't have much of a choice at this point.

RS12

Reaction score
Ok. Timeout. What am I missing on Trysten Hill? Why is he this OMG what a big blow loss? The dude is very much a part of a terrible defensive line. He's got no sacks, 1 tackle for loss and he's an awful run defender. Yet everyone's in mourning that he's gone down.
Not a thing. Pom poems will sometimes block your vision.