I am still perplexed why they don't bring in a DT

jrumann59

Reaction score
IMHO I felt that they should have kept a Marinelli base 1 Gap base defense and run Nolan scheme off of it. Too many pieces were changed around between the DB, and DL.

Reaction score
Losing Hill was a big blow. Now they are rolling with Crawford, who isn't all that good and Gallimore, who is raw.

I'd call Dareus and see if he wants to come in and try out. Sure, he's not a 3T but at this point, we need bodies at DT. Poe is dreadful as well so I might even consider bringing Snacks in and if he shows anything, cut Poe.

My reaction after seeing the Dallas Defense:

dd21ed0c596ef30b45dcd9c02223ec0d.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Losing Hill was a big blow. Now they are rolling with Crawford, who isn't all that good and Gallimore, who is raw.

I'd call Dareus and see if he wants to come in and try out. Sure, he's not a 3T but at this point, we need bodies at DT. Poe is dreadful as well so I might even consider bringing Snacks in and if he shows anything, cut Poe.

Good players are already on a team.

Time to go the Sumo route. Fans would love it.

Just get a young guy with some endurance.
I was thinking the same, I know the rules have changed with PS protection, maybe @xwalker can clear it up.

It is his choice. A team won't keep a veteran on the ps if he does not want to be there.