I believe Dak will not sign a contract or the tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

romonumberone

Reaction score
It sucks that we are so divided as Cowboy fans. It seems like 50% want Dak gone. 50% want Dak to stay. I hope that Dak and the team improve from the 8-8 mark next year and kick some butt. I always root for the team first. And I think everyone on the board feels the same way. We all want what is best for the team. We just don't see eye to eye on everything.

I think Dak is going to make a lot of money next year. I will root for him and the entire team.

Swanny

Reaction score
I believe Dak will not sign a contract or the tag if Jerry keeps Garrett onboard. Dak wants a new coach that will not hold this team back and growth in his career.
Dak will gladly take the tag then sign a monster contract when the new CBA is on place.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I believe Dak will not sign a contract or the tag if Jerry keeps Garrett onboard. Dak wants a new coach that will not hold this team back and growth in his career.
No reason to think that is Dak's position on Garrett. Being the QB of the Cowboys was his childhood dream. There is no reason to think he wants to leave the Cowboys. He will sign his tag.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Didn't he just lead the league in passing with Garrett? Didn't Garrett sit Romo in favor of Dak? Maybe he waits to see where Garrett goes and follows him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I believe you're projecting your own thoughts on to Dak.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
It's hard to tell what's going on inside that locker room, but you may have a point. I wish we could hear how players REALLY feel

With all the "WE" people in here. Thinking they are actually part of the team/organization, you'd think there were some already here. heheeh...

kskboys

Reaction score
Come on man that’s a bit of a reach If so I would move on from Dak. I doubt his market is as big as some on this board think it is
Were you hibernating when Foles/Cousins/Dalton/Flacco/Alex Smith got their contracts? There was a bidding war over Brock Freaking Osweiler!!!!!

Seriously, any QB who shows a frickin' pulse, any sign at all will get paid a ton. If Dak hit the market, a minimum of 5-6 teams would be after him.

Silly

Reaction score
It's hard to tell what's going on inside that locker room, but you may have a point. I wish we could hear how players REALLY feel

Dak will tow the company line as long as he gets a big contract.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Ultimately it will come down to how effectively they can convince him that he needs a team around him to be successful. If he cannot understand that then move on

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dak wants his contract. He does not care who the coach is. He is not going to bypass a lot of money because of the coach. Does he want to grow in his career? Sure. But securing the money is always first for every single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.