I believe we need a twelth man flag

theSHOW

Reaction score
It is no disgrace to be a copy cat in this league. The fans at the games get emotionally pumped up when they see the flag that represents them and give it their all to live up to the billing of the twelfth man. Having Rogers number up on a flag would make me fall in love. Again. :p

romothesavior

Reaction score
I went to my first Cowboys game ever this year (I don't live in Dallas). I was shocked at how stale the atmosphere was. Compared to what I've seen in Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Chicago, it was like going to the symphony. Is this normal?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I went to my first Cowboys game ever this year (I don't live in Dallas). I was shocked at how stale the atmosphere was. Compared to what I've seen in Indianapolis, St. Louis, and Chicago, it was like going to the symphony. Is this normal?

Never been like that when I've gone.

theSHOW

Reaction score
How about we get some better players and coaches first? Besides, we don't need a flag. We have all those pole dancers and a ginormous screen to get people fired up, right? ;)

Get the Texas Flag up their riding high and make the twelfth man a flag with the Texas flag. Sorry but we do need it. I am not an entrepreneur for nothing.
Some sort of Texas flag with Staubachs Jersey Even the snobs in the lower section will start screaming.

I like you're thinking...put that flag and #12 on the Jerrytron

romothesavior

Reaction score
Never been like that when I've gone.

Could have just been the section I was in. I was by far the loudest person around me and I don't think of myself as a rowdy fan. People were even sitting down during the GW-drive (Minnesota).

joseephuss

Reaction score

The Rams fans that do go to the game have to make up for all the ones that don't. St. Louis ranks near the bottom in attendance.

ufcrules1

Reaction score

Yes, very normal here.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Get the Texas Flag up their riding high and make the twelfth man a flag with the Texas flag. Sorry but we do need it. I am not an entrepreneur for nothing.
Some sort of Texas flag with Staubachs Jersey Even the snobs in the lower section will start screaming.

I like you're thinking...put that flag and #12 on the Jerrytron

I'd love that. I just wonder how loud and crazy that place could actually get. You would think that 100,000 people could get so loud it would be ridiculous, but whether it's the clientele or the environment, just doesn't seem to get as loud or intimidating as it should.

romothesavior

Reaction score
The Rams fans that do go to the game have to make up for all the ones that don't. St. Louis ranks near the bottom in attendance.

Yeah, I went a couple years ago when Dallas played STL and it was packed with Cowboys fans.

We actually had really good tickets, like 10 rows up off the 50 (some friend gave them to my dad). I was there early and Jerry walked pretty close to us and I waved and he waved back. If it happened today, I'd probably choose a different hand gesture for him.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Could have just been the section I was in. I was by far the loudest person around me and I don't think of myself as a rowdy fan. People were even sitting down during the GW-drive (Minnesota).

Minnesota I imagine would have been the quietest game all year.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I'd love that. I just wonder how loud and crazy that place could actually get. You would think that 100,000 people could get so loud it would be ridiculous, but whether it's the clientele or the environment, just doesn't seem to get as loud or intimidating as it should.

BIG difference - 30 percent of the fans in our stadium are from the other team. Seattle is also isolated and their crowd is far from the Dallas wine and cheese set.