I believe we need a twelth man flag

dstovall5

Reaction score
The problem isn't the lack of a 12th man, it's the issues with 1-11

goodone1.gif

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
They have to give the fans instructions on the monitor telling them when to cheer...

We need much more than a flag...

How about a complete culture change that involves bravado, toughness, etc. Not one that breeds apathy. If every single one of our players played with the same desire to win as Dez and TO did, then we'd probably have no need for a flag or anything else.

theSHOW

Reaction score
They have to give the fans instructions on the monitor telling them when to cheer...

How about a complete culture change that involves bravado, toughness, etc. Not one that breeds apathy. If every single one of our players played with the same desire to win as Dez and TO did, then we'd probably have no need for a flag or anything else.

Dez? and TO?

lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I personally think we need the 13th man who is the refs. I've never seen a team be allowed to play so aggressive and rarely be called for ANYTHING.

joseephuss

Reaction score

TO didn't have a great desire to win. He had a great desire to get his stats. As long as he got his stats it didn't matter to him if the team won or lost.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well when your owner is more impressed with the stadium he had built than anything else & thinks "a show" is enough for success as he defines it I have a hard time ragging on the fans.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Well when your owner is more impressed with the stadium he had built than anything else & thinks "a show" is enough for success as he defines it I have a hard time ragging on the fans.

That's almost alright for an owner but completely unacceptable for a GM.

theSHOW

Reaction score

Forget jerry. this is my team too. I am a Proud Owner. I want to root loud a be a part of the noise that makes the visitor uncomfortable. Maybe the big LED needs to tell us when to cheer and let us know we ARE the 12th man. This is just good marketing. Surprised ot much has been said because it is about attendance and it is about winning. All adding up to bigger profits across the board.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure topless cheerleaders would have a big impact. The last game I went to I had to apologize for cheering so loudly.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
The Dallas crowd has always been a little reserved as compared to fans in other areas. Even when the Saints sucked their fans were rowdier than Cowboy fans at the peak of their success in the 90s.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Yeah, the guys who actually looked like they cared whether we won or lost the game.

The country club fans aren't interested in player passion. It gets the other fans too riled up.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Forget jerry. this is my team too. I am a Proud Owner. I want to root loud a be a part of the noise that makes the visitor uncomfortable. Maybe the big LED needs to tell us when to cheer and let us know we ARE the 12th man. This is just good marketing. Surprised ot much has been said because it is about attendance and it is about winning. All adding up to bigger profits across the board.

I think the fans are the least of the Cowboys problems.