I believe we need a twelth man flag

theSHOW

Reaction score
Jerry should just amplify the crowd with electronics. Speakers, microphones and amplifiers.

I agree that adding a little would be nice. I believe that rather than a flag that flies over At&T the led board of 60 yards could diagram a lot of enthusiasm if done right. It is a fact that movie theatres create the need (want) to go get some buttered popcorn and a coca cola thru subliminal marketing right smack in the middle of the film. If the marketing images and words promote a sense of being the best fans in the history of the world then subliminally the fans will want to live up to that which is being created. And then there are fans just like me that will partake in a noise making just because I thought about it myself. With 30 million light bulbs you would think that the possibilities are endless. The screen could show the American flag, and then show a fan (silver dot) coming out from the silver fans in the stadium onto the field that is the flag, joining the 11 man team of blue dots as the screen turns to a green football field. The opposition is the color of the visiting team (dark green dots for the eagles) the 12 man team does the razzle dazzle play that leads to a touchdown as the silver dot scores. This could be replayed in different trick plays over and over again when the crowd needs to rev it up. And maybe JG will even copy one of these since he needs some ideas.:D