I bet Garrett is NE OC next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I bet this is Garrett next year.....and he gets lost all the time. :popcorn:

A-protester-wears-a-shirt-displaying-the-logo-of-smartphone-ride-service-Uber-.jpg

or this....this job was just made for ole :clap:

BakerSalvationArmync5.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.

Garrett is not an Xs and Os guy and New England is very Xs and Os oriented..

He may go there to be a QB coach but no team that cares about schemes should hire him to be their offensive coordinator.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Given their known relationship, I think Belichick hires Garrett next year as OC to help rehabilitate his image after McDaniels leaves. The Belichick/Saban/Garrett bond is known and Belichick will get a star WR, Brady will tell Garrett what the playbook is, and Garrett will do a satisfiable enough job to get the Jets head job in 2021.

Owners love him and will be looking for a reason to give him another chance. A year with Belichick s exactly what he’ll need to be able to sell it to the public.
Ahaha haha haha!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Garrett was a horrible offensive coordinator here. He was even worse as a head coach. Makes sense for some team to make him a GM.
Screw up, move up.

Thankfully, Jerry and Stephen are here which means no room for Garrett as a GM.

Kevin T

Reaction score
I don't think so. I see garrett doing what McCarthy has done take a step back and take a year off and then next year throws his name out there to get another head coach job either in the nfl or college. I don't see him as a coordinator again.
I agree. Time seems to make people forget how bad you sucked and why you got let go.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I can't believe all the Garrett hate and potential landing spot threads. Who cares? He is gone and hopefully we can get in a good coach and start winning again.

I don't care where he goes or if he has success, doesn't matter since all I care about is the Cowboys.

Its comical that some people can't accept him being fired, he has to be punished instead. And comical also is the idea that a coach with an 85-67 career record will never get another job again. If Tony Romo stays healthy Garrett would have a record of something like 100-50 right now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'll gladly take that bet. Name your terms.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its comical that some people can't accept him being fired, he has to be punished instead. And comical also is the idea that a coach with an 85-67 career record will never get another job again. If Tony Romo stays healthy Garrett would have a record of something like 100-50 right now.

Oh stop it. You just look sad at this point.

NewCoach

Reaction score
Belichick does try to hire the most incompetent coaches around so that they can't go elsewhere and burn him. So Garrett would fit.

I mean, this is a guy who actually hired Michael Putzbardi, who may very well be the dumbest man to ever work in football.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
2015 alone would have had a minimum 6-7 more wins. Yes you can say that for every coach including McCarthy who had Rodgers go down 2-3 years in a row.

But the Cowboys are making this move because we want to be ELITE. People can’t accept this but Garrett’s record still qualifies him for 12-14 teams in the league. Teams like the Browns/Lions would love him. He’d bring them back to relevancy. He’s the coach that takes you from abject failure to being in position for success. Now we need someone to take the team the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.