I blame CeeDee

blueblood70

Reaction score
Witten? How'd he get in the "being ruined" category? Blake Jarwin's development was stifled by our TE coming out of retirement AFTER the draft and afraid to do what the Raiders did to Witt.
stifled?:muttley::lmao: so why didn't he do anything since he left, where is he whats his stats??...not in his case..nope no proof,.MB maybe he needed more targets but still never proved to be a great 1..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only agenda boys are doing that, Dak played like crap in the playoffs again, Quinn coached like crap, McCarthy did not have the team ready in the playoffs again, Jerry did not do a good job of solidifying the team weaknesses again (ala we had no RB only 3 change of pace backs), and no ability to stop the run.
That was our season. We totally overachieved. Eagles were not as good as everybody thought they were. Green Bay is actually for real. The best team out there choked Baltimore.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Witten? How'd he get in the "being ruined" category? Blake Jarwin's development was stifled by our TE coming out of retirement AFTER the draft and afraid to do what the Raiders did to Witt.
Games played:42
Receptions:70
Receiving yards:780
Receiving touchdowns:8

BTW hes not on another team facts say injuries set him back and Jakes done more this year then BJ did in 5 years.. Witten was better one handed and in ankle cast,sorry.. both are wrong Dak or Whitten did NOT stifle BJ..he was brittle..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if Dak played the best game of his career, they can't win if the defense is that bad.

Maybe Mahomes could, no other active QB can win with a no-show defense.

Dak's win rate is well over 90% when they rush for more yards than the opponent...

I'm not defending Dak. I'm hopeful that Trey Lance is awesome in the preseason to the point of replacing Dak as the starter.
So not giving the defense any points for some cushion, and short breaks.....doesnt matter?
I think it matters. I think dak and the offense left the defense out to dry.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So not giving the defense any points for some cushion, and short breaks.....doesnt matter?
I think it matters. I think dak and the offense left the defense out to dry.
offense didnt help but the defense showed up dry on the first drive of the game and didnt really show much resistance after...they sucked on both sides of the ball...may have had a chance if ONE side at least showed something but both were DOA...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
14 of those on Dak, then the defense just lost it's motivation since they knew dak wasn't going to do anything.
look there is no defence of Dak or the offense but lets not act like the defense "Was on the verge" of stopping anything, they showed up dead and it continued well into the 2nd half.....its ok to say Dak sucked in that game but that doesn't mean the defense was some victim of the situation..they sucked just as much.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
look there is no defence of Dak or the offense but lets not act like the defense "Was on the verge" of stopping anything, they showed up dead and it continued well into the 2nd half.....its ok to say Dak sucked in that game but that doesn't mean the defense was some victim of the situation..they sucked just as much.
I agree they sucked, but you have to ask why a defense the was #5 in scoring defense just gave up.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I agree they sucked, but you have to ask why a defense the was #5 in scoring defense just gave up.
well the offense was #1 and the defense took the field first..again there is not really a good explenation for any of it they literally just didnt show up for a playoff game..AGAIN, there is a problem with the culture on this team and it has spanned decades...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All true.
I do tend to put aittle more on the offense. I expect them to score some points and let defense get some rest. The defense gets fatigued faster, imo of course. And just lose confidence watching offense poo themselves.
No doubt total team failure.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Almost as if Dak can’t absorb or refuses to put in time to know where to go with ball if 1st read not there.

Example...the key sack 3rd qtr, he was looking left at Fergy, was taken away, he panicked rolled right.....at the time CD came open deeper than Ferguson left sideline.

If he fully understood MM playbook, play, or could remember it...he could’ve thrown CD open toward left sideline.

Even C.Rush would’ve seen it develop
That right there should be a very strong indicator of what we are dealing with.

Verdict

Reaction score
It seemed obvious after all of his meltdowns that Dak was going to start forcing the ball to him.

I blame CeeDee and the coaching staff more than the other players.

Can't blame LB Bell for being too small...that's a coaching issue.

Can't blame Hankins for being a cheap cast-off from another team.

Etc...
This is a bit off topic, but I am curious what your thoughts are on what we should do going forward. I always value your insight, even if I don’t 100 percent agree with it.

IF and I do mean IF Jerry actually follows through and does what he says he is going to do, it’s the absolute worst of all worlds. We don’t win anything (same roster) our salary cap is wrecked, then we crater to the bottom of the burn barrel and start over while also being in cap hell. I can’t imagine having a worse plan.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tampa isn’t exactly an NFL powerhouse. They walloped a middling team. I’m no fan of Dak, but on top of the QB issues there’s a slew more. Can’t run, can’t stop the run. You want to win in the postseason. Beat legit teams, you gotta do both. And on top of those things the QB has to step up.
Yeah, and I like this gem coming from Dak's fans...he made Brady retire! Dak, made Brady retire, can you believe that?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol @ blaming the best player on the team.

This fanbase is full of clowns
dude he quit during a playoff game...no one made him do it, he did it..Dak sucked.....CD quitting and acting like a grown arss baby sucked just as bad...at some point these players gotta stand on there own play not just the QB's hell some people are still trying to pin the defenses game on the poor QB play..the jets QB sucked the defense still didnt let the other team run all over them...

basel90

Reaction score
CD did not meltdown ...... he saw Dak melting down and said something.

Anyone who thinks otherwise either has an agenda against WR's or is the actual one who is weak minded.
CD saw Dak is having the shakes in big games and was trying to get him right and giving him layups, But dak is dak . He started huffing and puffing and the meltdown continued . We saw this team sacrifice dez and trade for amari after the tennessee game debacle in 2018 , losing a first rounder in the process. Nothing has worked with dak . And now CD is and others will be fingered as jerry wants to preserve his newest prized QB.