I disagree with those knocking Romo

Spectre

Reaction score
I don't agree that he played poorly or "sucks" or any of that.
He actually played quite well considering. He had an incredible stat line as usual and was able to spread the ball around when the opportunities were there.

But no one... NO ONE can play well, let alone protect the ball with that kind of pressure bearing down on him. He was under fire constantly, most of which cam from wide behind when he had no idea. He was hit over and over again and still got up and stayed in the game.

I just have to disagree with the Romo blaming. He never had time to make anything happen. The O-Line really dropped the ball in this one and they need to accept responsibility for it.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Spectre;2330537 said:
He actually played quite well considering. He had an incredible stat line as usual and was able to spread the ball around when the opportunities were there.

But no one... NO ONE can play well, let alone protect the ball with that kind of pressure bearing down on him. He was under fire constantly, most of which cam from wide behind when he had no idea. He was hit over and over again and still got up and stayed in the game.

I just have to disagree with the Romo blaming.

Even when he had time he through bad passes, made bad decisions, and dropped the ball. No excuses. He looked like Carter out there today.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Best post-game post so far.

Holy cow, are these people that drunk?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2330537 said:

I just have to disagree with the Romo blaming.

The entire team played poorly, IMHO.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
He had people in his face all day. No QB can play under those type of circumstances.

What was the final stat... knocked down like 20 times? thats just horrendus.

dre1614

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;2330585 said:
He had people in his face all day. No QB can play under those type of circumstances.

wow a Skins fan with some truth, I Like that...

yesfan

Reaction score
What happened to the scrambling Romo?or when the pocket breaks down.
I just wonder if the coaches changed his approach or plain out want him flat footed.He doesn't seem to have that elusive mobility or the confidence he
showed last year.

dre1614

Reaction score
yesfan;2330600 said:
What happened to the scrambling Romo?or when the pocket breaks down.
I just wonder if the coaches changed his approach or plain out want him flat footed.He doesn't seem to have that elusive mobility or the confidence he
showed last year.

he did try and scramble a couple of times. Both times he fumbled..........

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score

spot on

kbman

Reaction score
Norm said he was knocked down 19 times. The O line was just plain aweful today. I put some of it on Romo, but The O line and coaching can take most of the blame....The draw play is getting old.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
he is preoccupied - since last year in december - with being a celebrity and banging jessica.

he's playing STUPIDLY... more stupid each week.

he's now worse than a turnover machine. makes bledsoe and vinny look like smart QBs.

his coaching is failing him.

his numbers are inflated and a joke. TERRIBLE PLAY.

Spectre;2330537 said:

I just have to disagree with the Romo blaming. He never had time to make anything happen. The O-Line really dropped the ball in this one and they need to accept responsibility for it.

StylisticS

Reaction score

19 times and he still threw for 3 touchdowns and over 300 yards again. He's not the problem. The oline is.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo was one of the few shining stars today. He needs to protect the ball better. He shouldn't fumble EVERY time he gets hit. But why was he being hit so much over and over again all day long? The O Line was horrendous and TO was right for getting in their faces. Romo keeps fighting, but he has clearly lost confidence in his blockers up front. Question: Why can't our receivers get open? Maybe we really do need to go get a 2nd receiver.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Sorry, i think Romo is playing poorly this season. I think he has regressed. The guy cant learn how to put two hands on the football. Honestly, i wonder what game some of you watch. Do you not see the fumbles? Holding onto the ball too long? He is the Tony Romo i guess i have to learn to live with. Make some great plays and make some plays that cost your team wins. Sorry, he was not the only reason, but he is a big reason.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
You mean people are criticising Romo after he goes 320 yards, 3 TDs in a game where he's sacked 3 times and gets knocked down NINETEEN TIMES and leads the team to an improbable game tying drive at the end of the game with less than a minute to go and no timeouts?

Wow, lots of people going full ****** tonight. Never go full ******.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
2 things
1.Romo did not scramble enough. Actually he hasn't scrambled this year so far like he did last year.
2.I am a huge Romosexual but how many damn turnovers can a guy have. Jesus Christ. I was screaming at my tv "hold on to the damn ball!!!!!

Reaction score
Hostile;2330552 said:
Best post-game post so far.

Holy cow, are these people that drunk?

I dont know whats going on Hos. Nobody seems to be blaming the special teams which is weird to me.

dre1614

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2330641 said:
You mean people are criticising Romo after he goes 320 yards, 3 TDs in a game where he's sacked 3 times and gets knocked down NINETEEN TIMES and leads the team to an improbably game tying drive at the end of the game?

Wow, lots of people going full ****** tonight. Never go full ******.

dont say that. I got an infraction for calling someone a ******.