I do not care about player stats

SackMaster

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, if you don't care about stats, would you have cared if Dak threw 4 Ints and the Cowboys lost against the Giants?

I mean, you don't seem to care that Dak threw 4 TDs, and running for another TD, leading the team to 42 points in a win.

But what if Dak played horribly and the Cowboys lost, would his stats matter then?
:huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am glad the Cowboys won-- more on the later.

As far as Lamb, Dak, Parsons, etc.... personal stats ~ DO NOT CARE !

Personal players stats are for their next contract, being patted on the back and praised with the media.
Until this franchise can get to a damn NFC Conference game THIS CENTURY, will continue to say it.
Romo, Dez, Ware, Witten, Owens, etc.... ALL had stats but the stats NONE of them had was ZERO NFC Conference game played. Hell, Ware had to leave Dallas to get his chance and Parsons will eventually leave Dallas for the same reasons.

Great the team WON ! But how many years have this same scenario been sold ( FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite) to Cowboys fans?
Answer: 27 years

Get to a NFC Conference game and break this trend. Until then, do not care.
Now, go beat Carolina
Interesting how the haters tune has changed. Before the season, and even now, they all spouted stats to back up how Dak and the team sucks. Now they don’t have the stats to back it up so all of a sudden, “I don’t care about stats.”

joseephuss

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, if you don't care about stats, would you have cared if Dak threw 4 Ints and the Cowboys lost against the Giants?

I mean, you don't seem to care that Dak threw 4 TDs, and running for another TD, leading the team to 42 points in a win.

But what if Dak played horribly and the Cowboys lost, would his stats matter then?
:huh:
Or if he played horribly and Dallas still won?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Personal players stats are for their next contract, being patted on the back and praised with the media.
Until this franchise can get to a damn NFC Conference game THIS CENTURY, will continue to say it.
Romo, Dez, Ware, Witten, Owens, etc.... ALL had stats but the stats NONE of them had was ZERO NFC Conference game played. Hell, Ware had to leave Dallas to get his chance and Parsons will eventually leave Dallas for the same reasons.

Great the team WON ! But how many years have this same scenario been sold ( FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite) to Cowboys fans?

Now, go beat Carolina
Then zip it, stop posting and don't show up until the playoffs!!!

You haters are worse than kids. Plus, you never get tired of hearing yourselves rant and whine the same crap over and over.

SMH!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I care about statistics. :( They are important for fantasy football! :)

Lamb gave me 39.5 fantasy points for Week 10!
200w.gif

starfan1

Reaction score
Then zip it, stop posting and don't show up until the playoffs!!!

You haters are worse than kids. Plus, you never get tired of hearing yourselves rant and whine the same crap over and over.

SMH!!!
You know they can’t help it. They lurk awaiting a poor performance so they can beat their chests

Nav22

Reaction score

Now, go beat Carolina
Nobody cares that you "don't care."

You're not important to a single person on this board.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody cares that you "don't care."

You're not important to a single person on this board.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Practically every single thread that existed on the site and every other forum site contains examples of individuals who do care to some degree about an OP. Barely at all. Or too much. All comments made are examples of caring enough to do what was not necessary.

...unless a thread does not get any replies. Zero replies pretty much sums up not caring by anyone, lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I also wonder why people have to announce they are blocking someone. Just block them and move on.
I make it known so that when I don't respond to their continued idiocy, people know why, and don't think I'm caving to their point of view.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Practically every single thread that existed on the site and every other forum site contains examples of individuals who do care to some degree about an OP. Barely at all. Or too much. All comments made are examples of caring enough to do what was not necessary.

...unless a thread does not get any replies. Zero replies pretty much sums up not caring by anyone, lol.
Who cares???

SackMaster

Reaction score

Tell me about it: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/goi...fense-had-given-up-only-4-passing-tds.516209/
:angry:
:laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I do not care about player stats

Me either, heck I dislike just about all of them..... :D

Motorola

Reaction score

To me, it's not a matter of responding to an OP as an individual per se, but to the opinion \ information put forth by the OP in the thread.

However, over the course of time one can see an OP's style, MO, intent, agenda, etc., come through - and loathe / become tired of it. A member can then choose not to respond or take part in discussing the topic.

Last edited: