I do not care about player stats

morat1959

Reaction score
So they only mean something if they are winning?
Yes and very little then. Stats, like whining about the refs are a look at me, loser mentality. Someone who’s never competed on a high level in sports can’t comprehend this. They’ve been fans in the stands or watching competition on tv their whole life.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
As fans it's our right to care, or not, about stats. If you're an NFL player, your stats are your resume. If they want a better contract or a contract at a new team, they point to their stats.

CCBoy

Reaction score
As fans it's our right to care, or not, about stats. If you're an NFL player, your stats are your resume. If they want a better contract or a contract at a new team, they point to their stats.
And such stats puts all the pressure on Stephen. What contract level is Lamb climbing towards now?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Because stats don't matter. Does Sam Howell leading the league in passing yards really mean anything.
It doesn't mean anything to you, unless you need an argument supported.
To say it doesn't mean anything while you're on the internet and they're on the field is silly.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Interesting how the haters tune has changed. Before the season, and even now, they all spouted stats to back up how Dak and the team sucks. Now they don’t have the stats to back it up so all of a sudden, “I don’t care about stats.”
I don't think you're right, usually those supporting Dak are quantitative, whilst those arguing against rely on qualitative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't think you're right, usually those supporting Dak are quantitative, whilst those arguing against rely on qualitative.
It all depends on what the stats prove. The haters love stats when Dak started out with those int’s. Now they hate stats because he’s been better than average in that category his entire career. Remember how they loved stats when Dak was throwing for 200-250 a game. Dink a Dak is what they called him. Now they hate stats because he’s throwing for 3 hundred. I could go on and on. So they go back from being quantitative to qualitative depending on how it benefits their hate agenda.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It all depends on what the stats prove. The haters love stats when Dak started out with those int’s. Now they hate stats because he’s been better than average in that category his entire career. Remember how they loved stats when Dak was throwing for 200-250 a game. Dink a Dak is what they called him. Now they hate stats because he’s throwing for 3 hundred. I could go on and on. So they go back from being quantitative to qualitative depending on how it benefits their hate agenda.
Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wait wait wait. Hold your horses! Let's see... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32...

You forgot one more.

"Dak."

Okay. All good. Carry on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. Hold your horses! Let's see... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32...

You forgot one more.

"Dak."

Okay. All good. Carry on.
I'm a novice at this Rockport posting style. I never know how many "Dak's" I'm supposed to type. I'll wait until the next time Rockport types all his "Dak's" and I'll try and count them so I can learn.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Or: "Hey guys, I'm leaving the forum"
Or "Why is this thread allowed in the Fan Zone?". The subject of most threads are pretty clear based on the title. If one doesn't want to read it, then don't open it.

Reactions: G2

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I am glad the Cowboys won-- more on the later.

As far as Lamb, Dak, Parsons, etc.... personal stats ~ DO NOT CARE !

Personal players stats are for their next contract, being patted on the back and praised with the media.
Until this franchise can get to a damn NFC Conference game THIS CENTURY, will continue to say it.
Romo, Dez, Ware, Witten, Owens, etc.... ALL had stats but the stats NONE of them had was ZERO NFC Conference game played. Hell, Ware had to leave Dallas to get his chance and Parsons will eventually leave Dallas for the same reasons.

Great the team WON ! But how many years have this same scenario been sold ( FOOLS GOLD/Pyrite) to Cowboys fans?
Answer: 27 years

Get to a NFC Conference game and break this trend. Until then, do not care.
Now, go beat Carolina
The cowboys have played 6 NFC Conference games so far this season.

The Carolina game is yet another.