no, there may be Dak-stans, but there are more Dak-haters.That’s because youre a Dak-stan
The rest of us are Cowboys fans
Your bravery, loyalty and heroism are duly noted.Think about something, if we ended up winning that Raven game in Rio, nobody would be questioning shotty one bit. They'd be praising his strategy and prowess. Winning is the elixir this team needs and solves everything. It's that simple. All 32 teams wanna win but most don't know how. There's a fine line between getting hired and fired. One letter difference lol. My fandom is grounded and unwavering. It's not a weekly proposition. I don't do anything luke warm or halfway. I think that's the truest definition of what a fan means. We are fanatic's on this mb which is why it's a brotherhood or sisterhood. Many of us been friends on here for many years. I think we are mostly a tight knit group. It helps me in my daily struggles with my life. I'm a caregiver for my wife and it comes with many challenges. Thank God I have this place to come to. I appreciate this mb alot. I appreciate the people on here too, even when we don't agree all the time. That's what a fan means to me. Great topic btw.
It shouldn't bother you.So answer me then. Whats a fan? Whoever is more loyal and dedicated are better no? Who supports the team better?
It’s shouldn’t bother you. . It’s just based on the definition. And support is part of every definition I see. Or tell me yours and what makes a better or worse fan.
Is someone that buys the gear and wears it, but doesn’t watch better or a worse fan in your opinion?
If only everyone would just be super happy and super excited,,,,we'd win more games.If yall would just fan a little harder. The team could go places this year.
when you get to the point that rooting doesn't interest you because of the constant failure and subsequent heartache lol. what's so difficult to get?I’ve never understood how fans “give up?” What does that mean exactly?
I see...so you went to an official definition to support your case. That's cool.Supports (the team) is in every definition I see.
So what is more supportive. Staying with the team 3 games into the season or jumping ship?
Imagine not rooting for the QB of your favorite team.no, there may be Dak-stans, but there are more Dak-haters.
There are many in between.
Hard to believe someone else cares if you cheer for losing or not.when you get to the point that rooting doesn't interest you because of the constant failure and subsequent heartache lol. what's so difficult to get?
Ok, hate that for you. Why dont you go find a team or franchise you can be proud and believe inI have. Proud to admit it. I gave up when they hired Schotty.
And he has given me no reason to believe.
Those fans are unrealistic. To see a new DC, new players, young players, unjured players and still refuse the truth. They are bandwagon fansEveryone but a handful of us.
keep telling yourself thatno, there may be Dak-stans, but there are more Dak-haters.
There are many in between.
so are you going to run when it gets worse like your hero Rocky does?Those fans are unrealistic. To see a new DC, new players, young players, unjured players and still refuse the truth. They are bandwagon fans
Your bravery, loyalty and heroism are duly noted.
Ty muchCowboys haven’t been to an NFC title game in 31 years.Those fans are unrealistic. To see a new DC, new players, young players, unjured players and still refuse the truth. They are bandwagon fans
Imagine not rooting for the QB of your favorite team.

Yes there are.Cowboys haven’t been to an NFC title game in 31 years.
There’s no such thing as bandwagon cowboy fans anymore.
