I don't want to hear how Ben Roethlisberger is better than Tony Romo

Everson24

Reaction score
The Steelers are 3-2 in the last five games that Ben has missed and we are 0-5 in the last five Romo has missed. So tell me, Who has had the better team and coaching staff around them? Tony Romo bails out this team so often he should probably have multiple MVP awards by now.

I must admit, after watching the Steelers upset the Cardinals today (with a 3rd string QB putting up most of their points) I was quite envious of the Steelers coaching and game planning. Both their defense and special teams stepped up big time and helped a hobbled team to a big win. Yet we give up 39 points in the first game Romo misses. Needless to say, This has been a nightmare season thus far.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
not saying that at all.
but big wins gets celebrated as elite. And the Super Bowl is as big as it gets... Ben has 2 outta 3.

I know. But Romo's name will always get mentioned when the discussion of Cowboys top qb's and his record will be brought up.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Yes it will but Romo has done far more with far less. Ben's playoff sucess was largely the Steelers' dominant defenses.
Not the 2nd victory or the loss to greenbay..... ben was the dominant piece of the offense in those games... not to say the defense didn't have a say in the cards victory, because they did.

Dodger12

Reaction score
The Steelers are 3-2 in the last five games that Ben has missed and we are 0-5 in the last five Romo has missed. So tell me, Who has had the better team and coaching staff around them? Tony Romo bails out this team so often he should probably have multiple MVP awards by now.

Romo is this team, period....I don't think there's any question that this multi-year rebuilding BS by a failed HC is anything but a myth made up in Cowboyland. The GM and the coaches have failed Tony Romo........

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One reason the Steelers are hanging is because they still have playmakers like Bell and Martavis Bryant.