I don't want to hear how Ben Roethlisberger is better than Tony Romo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's the difference between you, the talking head media and me. I don't base whether a QB is good or not on how many playoff games he's won but instead I base it on his talent. How he leads the team. His heart, his dedication, his work ethic all is part of his talent. Not stats and not what the media says like you and alot others do.

So Romo has more talent, better work ethic, heart and dedication than Staubach, Aikman and Rothlisberger? :cool: QBs are judged by how far they lead their teams. Nothing points to a QBs success more than their number of playoff and SB wins. Haven't run into many FANS who see things more outside the box than you do. You claim you don't judge Romo by his stats I call that BS! His stats/passer ratings are the only thing he has over those other QBs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's not Big Bens fault that he has a better supporting cast then Romo. Doesn't have anything to do with the argument of who's better. Steelers are more equipped to play without their quarterback than we are.

And we have a lot more injuries than just QB and Brandon Weeden.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
A QB makes his reputation in the post season and that's why Romo won't be in the HOF unless he wins a SB. That's just the way it is. Time is running out. Jerry wasted Romo's best years. Unfortunately this year looks like another wasted year too.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Romo is elite in the regular season, has stats to back it up. Ben has the playoff and supebowl success.

I agree but its Playoffs and Superbowls that he must conquer to be in the elite status. Hopefully this year!!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Big Ben won his first Super Bowl while completing 9 of 21 passes with two picks (vs. Seattle). Minus his supporting cast, his performance would have made him a choker of Neil O'Donnell-level infamy. Instead he walked away with a ring.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Big Ben won his first Super Bowl while completing 9 of 21 passes with two picks (vs. Seattle). Minus his supporting cast, his performance would have made him a choker of Neil O'Donnell-level infamy. Instead he walked away with a ring.

He wouldn't have been a choker at that age. HE was just getting into the league.

randy932

Reaction score
I know. But Romo's name will always get mentioned when the discussion of Cowboys top qb's and his record will be brought up.

#5 all-time for the Cowboys QB position. Behind Staubach, Aikman, Meredith, and White.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Steelers are 3-2 in the last five games that Ben has missed and we are 0-5 in the last five Romo has missed. So tell me, Who has had the better team and coaching staff around them? Tony Romo bails out this team so often he should probably have multiple MVP awards by now.

I must admit, after watching the Steelers upset the Cardinals today (with a 3rd string QB putting up most of their points) I was quite envious of the Steelers coaching and game planning. Both their defense and special teams stepped up big time and helped a hobbled team to a big win. Yet we give up 39 points in the first game Romo misses. Needless to say, This has been a nightmare season thus far.

LOL....................Sorry, here you go.

Ben Rothlisberger is better than Romo.

What the Steelers have that is better than Romo is a real head coach and competent backup QB.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he is not better than white danny took team to three championship games romo has won two that's two playoff games ben has won two superbowls aint even close