I feel like everyone here is trying to shut up realists

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I attacked you because you told me I lost my mind. That’s why I attached you no other reason. Again this is a very emotional game. I take my football serious just like you.
"Guilty conscience. Was I talking about you."

yes a very friendly way to reply to me , huh!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No he just goes to Cabo and leaves his teammates flat . During the playoffs.
Hater?
No I did not attack you first. You responded to me. I said something, and you just didn’t like it for some reason. If you don’t want a response that you don’t like. Then stay out of the conversation. I think you lost your mind for not letting it go. Lol

I replied VERY respectfully! Shall we review?

You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four
Only a couple not worth mentioning.

We do have a few who think he isn't "elite"...or even capable of leading us. You may disagree with that but it doesn't mean they WANT him to fail.

Then YOU said this:

Whirlwin said:
Guilty conscience. Was I talking about you.

You lost your mind...then blame ME...then want ME to just drop it.

Crazy world man...crazzeeee. Okay...dropped then. But this is wrong.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lost your mind. Fact one. I said something, you responded. And I wasn’t even talking to you. I didn’t like it. So I said something and then you didn’t like it. This is like kindergarten
When you make a comment you are talking to EVERYONE in the whole world. Thats the way the internet works.

It's not that I didn't like your comment.....not sure why you keep saying that. I had a thought about it....and..., replied respectfully.

Then you insulted me.,

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said guilty conscious. Before your second response. I said after your first response. You missed something
I missed nothing....I posted the timeline. Precisely.

You..... Insulted me...first. It's right there....easy to see.
Have a good night...sleep well.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hater?

I replied VERY respectfully! Shall we review?

You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four
Only a couple not worth mentioning.

We do have a few who think he isn't "elite"...or even capable of leading us. You may disagree with that but it doesn't mean they WANT him to fail.

Then YOU said this:

Whirlwin said:

You lost your mind...then blame ME...then want ME to just drop it.

Crazy world man...crazzeeee. Okay...dropped then. But this is wrong.
I missed nothing....I posted the timeline. Precisely.

You..... Insulted me...first. It's right there....easy to see.
Have a good night...sleep well.
If someone asking you if you have a guilty conscience insults you. I don’t know what to say

ArtClink

Reaction score
Romo's never been beaten up while his teammates watch.

Romo's never been arrested for a DUI.

Romo's never scammed children with fake autographs.

I don’t think you want to compare the character of these two individuals.

I contest each of your "facts". Any proof?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If someone asking you if you have a guilty conscience insults you. I don’t know what to say

I had intended on letting this go, but Rocky brought it back to life...such a nice boy. Good for our community.

There was no question mark. Why are you making that up?

This was you ASKING?
Whirlwin said:

Straight up accusation... there was no "asking" there at all......and it wasn't even close to an offensive comment. No you weren't talking AT me or ABOUT me. But it is a PUBLIC forum where we are free to comment on what we wish.

With this little spat...we never did address my actual comment..and I stand by it...there just aren't that many people here willing Dak to fail.
"You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four".

Four? Are you sure about that? And so what if it's four. four out of tens of thousands...and they are usually egged on by just a couple people...I can name two at least....self-admitted trolls.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love seeing you get schooled.
In your little brain.

But not in actual fact.

Whirlwin made an insulting and undeserved accusation. That had nothing to do with my comment. If he didn't agree with it, then that is what he SHOULD have said.

"Schooled"....lol.....if this is your bar for getting schooled you are too easy. I don't think it is, you just want to harass, troll, and stalk people. Good for our community.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
In your little brain.

But not in actual fact.

Whirlwin made an insulting and undeserved accusation. That had nothing to do with my comment. If he didn't agree with it, then that is what he SHOULD have said.

"Schooled"....lol.....if this is your bar for getting schooled you are too easy. I don't think it is, you just want to harass, troll, and stalk people. Good for our community.
Yeah schooled. And he didn’t insult you, my God you’re so sensitive

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I had intended on letting this go, but Rocky brought it back to life...such a nice boy. Good for our community.

There was no question mark. Why are you making that up?

This was you ASKING?
Whirlwin said:

Straight up accusation... there was no "asking" there at all......and it wasn't even close to an offensive comment. No you weren't talking AT me or ABOUT me. But it is a PUBLIC forum where we are free to comment on what we wish.

With this little spat...we never did address my actual comment..and I stand by it...there just aren't that many people here willing Dak to fail.
"You haven’t been here long enough. Trust me people want him to fail so they can say I said so. I can name at least four".

Four? Are you sure about that? And so what if it's four. four out of tens of thousands...and they are usually egged on by just a couple people...I can name two at least....self-admitted trolls.
Why does it have to be a?. When the word asking is the ? I’ll say it again. I think you have a guilty conscience from your past. Insults about Prescott. So yeah I think you might have a guilty conscience. And that’s why you responded in the first place. Don’t like it , That’s your issue not mine. I’m not here to be liked

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She's a sensitive one for sure.
I think he has an issue. Beyond us. He’s mentioned it before. He gets too involved. You can’t take things personal here . Every once in a while he slips backwards

ArtClink

Reaction score
This guy wants links to known events in Prescott's life.

If you're that uninformed that's your problem.

Nice try. I wanted links so you could prove all the "facts" you cited about Romo. I got my answer loud and clear.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
greedy.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
No, people don't like realists. People love to dwell on rumor and exaggeration and live in their own little world.